𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 14

Start from the beginning

Arisu tried to convince the girl that she can take a lil bit rest and gave you to him but she ignored all his words and kept running without replying or looking back at him.

Finally she came to halt but it wasn't for what you think it was, it wasn't for goal but it was for something she saw in the darkness.

There were lots of cars and it was dark in there. She gently placed you down and nerrowed her eyes at something. "Something's over there."

You sat down, leaning on the car, as You turned your head where she was looking. You narrow your eyes but didn't see anything. "There's nothing." Arisu said.

"Yes, there is." Usagi stuck to her word, and soon enough you saw a pair of glowing eyes, then it came to light, you realize it was a huge black panther, making you stuck on your breath and widen your eyes, it roar.

"RUN!!" You shouted with others and roll down under the car where you were leaning before. Arisu and usagi glance at you before running off other side with Seizan and Yamane.

That Panther first goes for you. It's paw raising towards your direction, trying to reach you but because of the small space, it didn't.  You sigh in relief when it left your side but you heard a lot of shouting, screaming and footsteps along with panther's groan.

It wasn't too long before you heard loud painful screaming of Seizan. You try to take a peek only to found three pairs of foot coming towards your direction. You immediately crawl from under the car and Arisu didn't waste anymore time to pick you in his arms.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm done." Arisu, Usagi turn to look at Yamane who seems to give up, not just because he was tired physically but now broken mentally too. "I was with them for a week but it feels like I've known them for my entire life."

He said his words broken. His heart feeling that traumatized experience. It's not just him, but the trio seems to care about each other very much and that proved, when they didn't think about giving their lives for their friend.

"I never felt that suffering, but I know someone who gone through that same pain, maybe even more worse." You started, not only getting Yamane's attention but Usagi and Arisu's too who was about to make his step towards him. Your words holding the pain that he was feeling. "He lost his friends whom he have known for childhood. They sacrifice their selves for him so that he can live on their behalf."

Arisu's hold tighten on your body, knowing that someone you're talking about is him. He didn't thought that you'll understand what he'd gone through without him telling you, but here you're. Understood his pain without asking.

"Your friends, they sacrifice their selves for you so don't let their sacrifice go waste. Live on and tell your wife about them." He stare at you and looked down after a moment. He raised his head and looked at you again, nodding in determination.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Distance 8000 meters."

You were back on Arisu's back. Now not complaining anymore, it's no use cuz you realise if it's stupidity then you're stupid too, if they were you, you also had made the same choice without any hesitation, if there're even 1% chance that you could save them, then the risk worth it.

Suddenly Arisu's speed dropped down and he stopped, facing a pickup truck. Usagi and Yamane also stopped to look back. You tilted your head and your eyes focused on the bike he was looking.

"Arisu? What's the matter?" You asked softly. He tilted his head on your direction and back at the motorbike.

"It's Royal Enfield." He said, not making any sense to you. It isn't like you know anything about bikes.