𝟎𝟏𝟓. fight, little princess or die

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

Darkness surrounded the two royals. Sighing, Sailor Light sat up. Sailor Light frowned as she realized she was still alive. She reached where the sword had pierced her, but there was nothing. "Should not we-"

"Be dead." Sounded the voice of the black-haired man lying next to the silver-haired woman. Sailor Light created
an orb of light in case he was still evil. He opened his eyes to reveal sky blue pupils. The silver haired girl who had tensed him relaxed again and made the orb go away. Endymion sat up and stared straight into Sailor Light's deep blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry for what I did." He looked at her apologetically. Sailor Light shook her head. "It's not your fault! Besides, I was the one who killed us."

Endymion approached the silver haired. He wanted to tell her what he couldn't say before. "I love you too, Rose!" He pressed his lips to hers, and for the first time since she'd woken, neither of them was cursed. As they parted,
Sailor Light fell into Endymion's arms and he held her tight to his chest.

"Why did you throw yourself in front of me then?" asked the silver haired. Endymion sighed as he replied, "I couldn't have let you die!" the black-haired whispered, resting his chin on her head. "But you should have known that I would follow you in death." Sailor Light broke away from the hug and wiped away the tear.

"You don't need to cry over the past!" said the black-haired immediately. "It's my fault again that we're dying." Tears welled up in the silver-haired girl's eyes.

"No, Sailor Light, we will not die! As long as we are together, we will do anything." He put a hand on her cheek and wiped away the tear that had slipped from her eye.

Sailor Light hand began to glow as she revealed the Crystal of Life in its true form. The light embraced them and then they were on the North Pole again.

She looked up and saw Queen Metalia in the distance. Endymion reached into his pocket and pulled out four gems. Suddenly four holograms appeared in front of the two.

"Kunzite?"

Kunzite kneeled, as did Jadeite, Zoisite, and Nephrite. "We are here to help you!"

"The stone on her forehead, Princess. This is her weak point. Destroy it!" Kunzite said. Sailor Light and Endymion stared at the stone on the Queen's forehead.

The knights began to fade as they finally disappeared. A warm hand grabbed Sailor Lights and made her look at him. Tears swell in her eyes. She couldn't do it. "You can do it Rosalie, don't cry! Be again that girl I fell in love with. The strong Rosalie."