The big reveal

En başından başla

He notice me puts his cup down and looked at me"what would you like for dinner?"He ask.

I think for a sec"how aboutttt omurice! Yeah how about that?"i said"hm sounds good to me"he said before he opens the fridge and took out ingredients.

"Can i help you cook?"i ask"sure just don't mess it up"he answered.

I nod and put on my apron which was the one that shuna made me and its pink .

Aizawa looked at me weirdly but didn't ask and turn bck to prepairing the ingredients. I help him with prepairing the stove and cooked the rice.

(Later)

"Uwahhh it looked sooooo good!"i said " i don't know you're good at cooking!"i said again"its not that much of a big deal or anything"aizawa said blushed out of embarassment.

We then finished our food and i help aizawa wash the dishes."hey may i ask something?"he ask"yeah ask away"i answered"what will you do if you got your powers back?"he ask"i'll recreate the monsters and goes back to being a ruler of my kingdom maybe they will live with you guys peacefully" i make sure to say the last word cleary which make aizawa confuse but didn't ask anything.

(After that)

"Go get a rest, tomorrow is gonna be a mess for you im sure you'll need it"aizawa tells me before i got sent to bed.

I obeyed and goes to bed even if i don't need to. I still wondered what will happend tomorrow as i waited for the sun to rise again.

I open my eyes as the light of sun rays hit my face. I got up and change into more formal outfit for the today's event.

I walked out of the room to see aizawa drinking coffee. I make one cup aswell joining aizawa"do you have a good rest?" He ask"yeah kinda"i answered"today's envent is gonna be tough hope you are ready"he said, i chuckled"pfff you kidding? I am a ruler after all, ofcourse i have been talking infront of many people before! Its the easiest thing for me to do"i respond as aizawa just chuckled"yeah i totally forgot about that part"he said.

Aizawa and i finish the coffee as aizawa was reciving the call. He ended the call and turn to me with a small grin"the stage is ready, we should go now"he said i smiled at him as we walk out of the door and towards the place where the events will be hold.

The driver drives to the entrance of the event. Aizawa walked out first and came to open my door side for me before holding his hand out for me. I grab his hand and got out of the car. Cameras begins flashing and reporters were pouring in trying to ask me questions as the guards tried their best to keep them away"wow this is big"i said as aizawa lead me onto the stage and force me to sit down on the chair in the middle of the stage.

Nezu then come out and walks up to the podeium"hello fellow citizens, i'm the pricipal of UA highschool and was here to make an annoucement on the mysterious person you all seem to be talking about in the past 2 days"he spoke which grabed all attention around and now around the stage looks like a flood filled with people"i shall introduce you to.....Rimuru Tempest the ruler of mysterious city!"the mouse annouce as i stand up and walked to the podeium. All eyes was on me just like how it was in the past. I clear my throat"hello citizens, im Rimuru Tempest The ruler of the mysterious city called jura tempest federation, the demonlord of the past shall shown my identity right here and now"i said which made people more shocked and filled with curiosrity.

Not so long they started to blast questions at me"ease down everyone do not be afraid"i said as everyone ease down. Suddenly nezu climb up the podeium"right now might not be the time for the questions becouse our Rimuru is recovering from the power loss, but do not worry we have someone to protect her! Welcome the number 1 and 2 heros!"he said as the crowd watching in excitement when two large figure walked in. One was covered in flames and one was....a weird blonde muscular smiling guy.....yeah....weird.