Sid: bilkul meri jaan! Fir se jaroor aayenge aur bohot jald aayenge. I promise.

Sana: next time jaab bhi aayenge, sab ko saath le k aayenge. Mai chahti hoon iss pyaare ghar mein bhi hum humare pyaare gharwalo k saath pyaare yaadein baanaye.

Sidharth smiled and kissed her forehead.

.
.
.

They got ready and settled in their car. In the whole journey , sana kept her head in his shoulder. And he kept kissing her head time and again.

When they reached home , they saw piya and her whole family in the khan haveli.

Sana ran and hugged everyone. Sidharth greeted everyone and the family members were pleasantly surprised as they had no idea that sidnaaz are coming home today!!

Rita ji kissed sana's head and sana kept hugging her while mumbling, "I missed you maa"!!

Adi akash and grandpa had their important talk with sana and then they all settled down in the sofa.

Piya's parents came here for a reason. And when sana heard the reason, she was shocked.

Sana: adi bhai aur akash bhai ka nikah ho raha hai? Wo bhi piya aur Piya ki behan ananya k saath! ? Ye kaab hua? Kaise hua! Itni badi khabar Shehnaaz ko kaise nahi paata chala?

She glared at Piya and said ..

Sana: tu aa mere saath. Teko toh mai baatati hoon.

Sidharth shaked his head with a chuckle and then started talking with piya's parents.

Sana and piya entered in sidnaaz's room and sana looked at her with an angry pout.

Sana: explain!?

Piya:  it's a long story!!!

Sana: Ek min ruk. Mai apna chips aur coca cola le aati hoon.  Uske baad start karna apni long story.

.

.

Sana was munching her chips while piya started talking ...

Piya:

Jab tu apne honeymoon pe chali gyi, I was getting bored. So I thought to go on a blind date.

When I returned home, your frog like brother adi caged me and asked - did I go on a date with a stranger?

I was shocked and asked him- tumhe kaise paata?

And he said that ananya told Akash and Akash told him.

And then I got another shock because adi said akash and ananya are dating. I was like what the hell? Why I had no idea about my sister dating with someone?

Then I sighted and was about to go but your crazy brother scolded me and said me that I can't date anyone. Like seriously?

You don't know sana how I felt. I wanted to slap him because he was trying to act like my husband ugh!!

Mai tere saath share karna chah rahi thi but you were in your honeymoon. So I thought not to disturb you but then things messed up more.