Snake pit

In the middle of night. All was calm at a bank. But really heavily armed robbers broke in and started to raid the vault. Holding hostages. They set charges on the vault and place a timer. The timer goes off an the vault is blown open. 

Robber1: boys it's payday

The robbers smiles and grab the loot. They run up stairs and toss loot to others.

Robber2: yo boss, what about the hostages.

Robber1: what hostages

He gathers the loot, the robbers smiles. They aim their guns. They ready to fire until lights go out.

Robber3: what was that, did you idiots cut off the power

Robber4: wasn't me

They suddenly blue sparks, turning on their flashlight they see their hostages gone. They ready their weapons, looking around but something was above them. It charges electricity and jumps down. It land behind them and takes them out one by one. They get up and start firing. Then the lights turn on an the see a black and green alien.

Robber2: what the heck is that.

Feedback: oh well let me introduce myself, the names feedback, and I'll be your server today, how you like you butts kicked, slightly roasted. 

He fires energy balls at them, some were stunned by  the projectiles. Shoot fire at feedback but he dodges whilst running to them. Getting close he let loose a flurry of punches. 

Feedback: now, to take out the big honcho 

He sees him and others running to the door.

Feedback: ah, it looks like the visitors are being swore loser. But what's this!

He plugs his antennas and tails into plugs.  Charging up on energy.

Feedback:  feedback once again showing good sportsmanship, he goes in for the winning move. 

He fires a beam at the robbers, the attack sends the villains outside charred. Feedback walks outside smiling. 

Feedback: oh yeah, [jumps and dunks a imaginary basketball] he shoots, he scores

He lands seeing the crowds of people. 

Feedback: sorry folks no pictures.

He blast off with an electric blast. He hood from roofs to roofs before landing into an alley. He waits and then sees an car approach. The doors open and sees Dante and Hank. 

Dante: nice shooting back there cowboy

Feedback: what can I say, I just get a charge beating bad guys.

The watch times out and walks inside the car. They drive off. (Feedback looks like his omniverse from). 

Drake: woo feedback is a powerhouse 

Dante: so your calling him feedback

Drake: yep, and there still more aliens to figure out. If figured out nearly half of them.

Dante: and the other half

Hank: they'll be plenty of time to figure them out right now. Bed

Both: aw man. 

Later that night in a another city. Something walks through the sewers, holding blueprints.

???: sssucesss, I sssoon have enough components to build the device. All I need is power source. And soon those above-worlderss will know the rightful rulers. And fear them.

Drake 11 Hyperverse: Rise of HeroesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara