4

A/N:I must apologize this is the last chapter of this book as there isn't much content when it comes to adding more moments with Rhea so this will be the very last chapter of this book also sorry for the late publishing I know that by now you must be uninterested in The Quarry contents.  Also at the moment I will be working on a Avatar/Avatar; The Way of Water story so stay tune for that....

Rhea P.O.V

   To say waking up with blood is a understatement but trying to find the rest of the councilor it's like a needle in a haystack as I wasn't to far out by the cabins I first check inside calling out to see if any of them had made it to safety "Hello is anybody in here?" heading towards the kitchen area as I heard noise coming from there slowly opening the door I could see Kaitlyn looking around a bit I see Dylan with a missing hand before I can open my mouth "Don't ask" approaching them "Why were you in the kitchen?" they then began to explain how they were running from a werewolf "well where is it?" they pointed towards the walk in freezer I made my way there and look in the window the door has a saw my brother there as I opened it I ran inside hugging him while whispering repeatedly that it's finally over. 

As I exited the cabin I breathe in the fresh air than I began walking off into the woods in hopes of finding either Nick or anyone who have survived the night.  Navigating my way around the woods while shouting to see if anyone with reply back I waited a couple of minutes before I heard the sound of yelling from far running towards the sound of there face I could tell right away from where I was standing that it was Nick with blood all over him and partial part of his clothes shredded. I walked up to him and hugged him despite all the blood 'I missed you'

  And this is how Nick & I got together which started during our time as counselor at Hackett Quarry we been through a lot together since then although we do tend to stick around this area that's why you see me as a councilor every summer as I ended my story my story on how I met Nick although I only told partially of the story one of the kids raised there hand 'Counselor Rhea why couldn't you have tell us this story around the campfire instead of inside the cabin' looking at the calendar to see what today with the moonlight slowly peaking through the curtains as I stood walking towards the door "Oh I think you guys would be better in here it's warm and there are doors with locks on it" they tilted there head in question 'What do you mean doors with locks on it' I only smiled and reminded them don't come out until dawn.

                              The End                                     

A/N: And this story is down I do apologize that this is a short story when I first planned this story I kind of wanted this to be at least 15 - 20 chapters long but then somewhere there I sort of lost that motivation to write longer it also doesn't help the fact that Rhea was not originally written out as Chris Hackett Daughter or even as a werewolf it sort of just happen as I was writing this I just decided on the spot original plan was to make Rhea Travis Hackett Daughter.  As I already said in the beginning of this chapter I am planning on writing  2 different Avatar/Avatar The Way Of Water Fanfic but I can't decide who I should write for I already decided that I wanted to write a chapter based with Spider as a Love Interest but I can't if I should Write one Between Jake Sully or Neteyam. 

🎉 You've finished reading ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ|ɴɪᴄʜᴏʟᴀꜱ ꜰᴜʀᴄɪʟʟᴏ 🎉