2

Rhea P.O.V

Looking out the car window the only thing running through my mind was the last thing I told Nick.

~FlashBack~

Rhea P.O.V

Clothes littered the floor and as the setting sun peaked in through the window the two figures wrapped in each other arms "you know after we all leave here will be practically strangers" he let out a huff "yeah after practically sleeping with each other this whole camp" Rhea lightly slapped him on his chest she raised her head a little to stare at Nick "stop it but promise me in the case you have to stay here that you would stay and lock the doors until dawn" he nodded Rhea then look out the window, then quickly got out of bed exiting out of the cabin not before looking back at Nick "oh and by the way, I know about the little crush you have on Abigail"

~Flashback Ended~

Arriving back at the Hackett home my father, and I was about to enter the home when we both heard the sound of fireworks going off in the distance covering my ears I look back thinking if I should go back to see it but before my father can pull me back into the house I look up towards the position of the sun to see I don't have much time but running as fast as I can to warn them.

No One P.O.V

  As Jacob and Emma lighted up the fireworks signifying the start of the bonfire they began playing truth or dare which didn't last long as it leads to Abigail walking into the woods with Nick not too far behind.

By the Time Rhea arrived in the forest the moon was already shining brightly treading the path that would lead her back to Hackett Quarry before taking another step forward Rhea ended up tripping over a tree branch and into a set of bushes out the other side standing up quickly to see Abigail and Nick pulling away from each other and standing up just before Nick or Rhea could get word to each other a growl and rustling of leaves were heard.

A/N:This is it for Chapter 2 pt 1 as I couldn't decide if I wanted to write one whole chapter or break it up I got to be honest I am not as confident in this one then my previous chapters also the next would have small explicit scene but also the scene where a certain character gets bitten but would like to make you all aware that it will follow the game but will add a little extra scene in between also I know this is a Nick Fanfic but I also personally like Nick and Abigail as a Ship but this particular will be the only time where they would be 'together' as from here on out it will strictly Nick & OC(Rhea) so thank you for your patience I will try to get the next chapter out as fast as I can.  Till the next time ~