Han jisung

Huffing you rolled over in bed looking at the clock on the nightstand seeing that it was 2:30am, you groan trying to go back to sleep

Huffing you rolled over in bed looking at the clock on the nightstand seeing that it was 2:30am, you groan trying to go back to sleep. The dark thoughts creep into your brain as you try to fall back to sleep.

You grab your phone and open tiktok letting it mess with your body thinking it is still 2:30am but when you looked at the clock again it was 5am. Fuck, you've stayed up all night. Putting your phone down you finally fall asleep but only to wake up at 8:30am by your phone ringing.

"Hello" you say groggily, "hey babe I'm at your door" your boyfriend Han said excitedly while not realizing that you were in deep sleep. Rolling out of bed you shuffle your feet to the door with the blanket from your bed dragging behind you like a cape. Your pajamas well a pair of shorts and a T-shirt were a mess under the blanket. You looked barely awake.

Opening the door you see Han standing there with a smile on his face, "did I wake you up?" He asked taking in your tired appearance. You nod yes, he walks in and closes the door before engulfing you in a hug. You relax in his arms, his embrace. He picks you up and carries you back to the bedroom tucking you into your bed before sliding in next to you.

You turn on your side so your head was resting on his chest as you laid there taking in his warm embrace. He kisses your head and runs his fingers through your hair watching as you slowly fall back into the bliss of deep sleep.

Waking up you notice Han asleep while holding you in his arms. You smile and lean in to kiss him. Before you could lay back down you feel a grasp on your waist, you look up to see half asleep half awake Han looking down at you before leaning in and kissing you. Breaking the kiss you look up at him as you lay back down in his grasp. Slowly falling into sleep and into the real world. Which did not end well for you.

Right as you were in the middle of deep sleep and being sorta awake you started having those deep scary thoughts which caused you to react with your breath hitching in your throat, you grasping the blanket tightly and whimpering quietly.

Looking over Han saw that you were having a nightmare, he noticed you crying. "Hey y/n shhhh it's okay I'm right here." Han said as he brought you back to reality.

Sitting up you look at him and still being not fully awake you start having a mini panic attack, shit you did not want this to happen now of all times and places with your boyfriend. You didn't want to bother him with your mental health but I guess god had other ideas for you. You wanted to crawl under the blankets and hide from the reality of being embarrassed but you couldn't move. The panic attack worsened, you couldn't  take any deep breaths, your hands are shaking and you can't focus on anything.

You somehow got yourself to hug Han as your panic attack finally ends. "Why didn't you tell me about these panic attacks?" Han asked as he hugged you, "I didn't want to bother you with another thing that's wrong with me" you say back still pretty unsettled. He lifts your chin so you are looking straight at him, "Y/N I don't want you to hide this from me please. I want to help you. I love you too much that I hate it when you get hurt like this." He said back before kissing you sweetly.

After that kiss you guys spend the rest of the day in the bed snuggling and sleeping off and on. You snuggled up to your boyfriend with his arms wrapped around your embrace and your head resting against his chest.