"I usually pick her up at 3." I said staring at him.

"alright , you work tomorrow ?"

"I only got one house to show and that's at 9 in the mornings , and I just have to do some paper work and that's it. " I spoke standing up popping my back. I grabbed my macbook putting it in my work bag by the door before going down the hallway to mour room.

"I should get to berkely no later than 12." he cut the rubber band off his hair and pulled his hair hard making me frown my face up.

"boy don't be pulling on yo hair like that !" I said and he started laughing "and alright just call me or text me when you get here."

"alright you know how to braid and twist right ?" he asked coming out his hair and throwing it in a ponytail.

his hair so pretty.

"yeah" I said going through her clothes finding her an outfit for tomorrow.

"bet, how was yo day ?" he said going to the bathroom and he started washing off his comb and his hands.

"it was good, you ?" I threw the outfit on the bed and picked out her bows and socks to go along with outfit.

"let me rephrase that what all you do today and my day was straight."

"I showed three houses today and one of em was really rude. but the other two was fine they decided to rent instead of buy. I got mour out of school and took her to the nail shop. she wanted shrimp alfredo tonight so that's what I cooked for her. after that she went to her room and I just did some work checking up on you and your aunt house and networking trying get some new clients." I shrugged its about my everyday routine.

"the fuck they was being rude to you for ?" he said and he sounded mad ass fuck.

"apparently I didn't listen to what they wanted cause the price was twenty dollars over. but I told them from the jump the price probably was over their budget because of everything they wanted." I went to mour bed seeing her falling asleep.

"mour you washed ?" I lifted her arm up smelling her arm. I could smell the fresh dove soap on her. making me smile. I love how independent she is at her age.

"muhum" she nodded her head.

"ok I love you goodnight." I kissed her forehead turning off the tv.

"I love you too." she mumbled turning on her side.

I walked out her room turning the light off and cracking the door.

"mane fuck them broke ass people." khayden said and I seen him putting on a black jacket.

"where you going ?" I asked going in my dresser from some underwear and a big shirt.

"I gotta go handle some business right quick." he said washing his hands.

"oh , what kinda work you do ?" I asked

"entrepreneur, I own multiple car dealership and a rec center back home in my hometown." he explained and I nodded my head.

"aww like a rec center for kids and where you from ?" I asked

"yeah and garden heights." he said

that's a rough neighborhood , even though he didn't say the state of Georgia. everybody has heard about garden heights through the news and social media.

"so that's why you wanna come to Tennessee ?" I asked

"yeah I wanna open a rec center in concord."

"that's where im from." I sighed. Concord is very similar to garden heights its not as bad but its close. just the government throwing low poverty Africa Americans in a area set up for failure.