006

Khayden Tiler Johnson | killer

"good afternoon." the reciposint said at the desk as I walked into my dealership I own out in Virginia.

I nodded my head at her and continued to go up the stairs to the big room where I will meet with all my managers over this location.

"wassup yall." I spoke walking into the room.

"hey boss." I heard from everyone.

"so straights to the point I appreactie each and every one of you, store has been doing good and sales are good but they can be better. customer service reports are good as well but once again they can be better. so to push yall to be better im holding a compettion between my two locations you guys here in virginia and my other location out in Georgia. whoever can increase sales and get the most positive customer service reports by the end of next month. the whole store will recivce a thousand dollar bonus." I spoke still standing up aint no point of sitting down and prologing shit I get striaght to the point.

"ok we gotchua !" one of my female managers said smiling at me real hard. she aint ugly but she aint no dymond.

"alright im gon , Marcus ill hit you up later on in the next week or so to check in." I said to my head manager over this location

"ok." he said

"I ordered the whole staff some food so if yall want yall can close the store down for an hour and thirty max so yall can eat in peace but afterwards store back up and running. appreciate yall yall stay safe." I said before walking out.

I always vowed to never be that person to get money and forget where I came from. im not one of those rude stuck up bosses. just keep my shit running right we wont have no problems.

I walked out and got in my car and got a call from my homeboy Dee that stay out hea.

"what's poppin nigga ?" he said when I connected to the call.

"nigga I called yo ass two hours ago." I said grabbing my hand santizer out my glove department and pouring some in my hand. once I finished I then crunk up my car.

"my fault bro I been handling some shit." he smirked looking off to the side

"im in town nigga I was gon pull up." I said backing out the parking lot

"bet , how far away you is ?"

"ten mintues im leaving the dealership." I told him getting in the left lane. I own the location but I give dee a thirty percent cut of the money because he handles a lot of shit for me because I don't stay here.

"bet" he said and I hung up.

____

"come open the door nigga." I yelled knocking on the door.