Chapter 1: Questions

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

Sakura was standing at the body of the bandit, a kunai embedded in his back before removing it from it's flesh.

Stained with the dark red blood.

Her eyes turned back to the normal shade of emerald green.

No emotion was written.

"Since when did I enjoyed killing...?"She asked herself, staring at the kunai.

"Did I really enjoy killing them?"She licked her cracked dry lips."In the end, should I be concerned by it?"

'...Am I losing myself, maybe. I just hope I don't lose myself more.'

"Ah, what a mess that I have done."Looking at the now dead bodies that layed down in the snow.

A pang of nausea strucked her.

She hissed. She haven't eat these past few days, it's a miracle she was still alive and standing and even fought.

An idea popped into her mind.

'The bandits must've carried food along the journey, might as well check it.'She thought then she walked through the lifeless body, examining their pockets and bags.

"No luck."She cursed under her breath."...Not even a single penny of money."

She started to walked away without looking back.

▪○●□■

Sakura who was lucky enough to find a town deep in winter.

Her money no more, she had no choice but to sneaked in one of the small shops inside the town and probably steal food...If necessary, if they had pity on her.

'If only the bandits have money left then I wouldn't steal from anybody.'

By then, she smelled a smoke comming from the inn who was selling food.

She groaned along with the sound of her stomach growling, demanding food.

She rolled her eyes and went to a shop, sneaking into the storage room where the food stock was in.

A smile appeared on her face.

She noticed a small portion of cow meat hanging and decided she would take it. Next she went into the dairy products inside to get some milk then she went to the fruit and vegetables stock.

When she finished, she put them inside her bag concealing them.

She went outside, happy that she got food to eat.

The survival continues.

▪○●□■

Her mother used to expressed herself by singing, a trait that was passed down from generation to generation.

Unfortunately, when she was a little girl, she was shy at heart leading her to be almost quite silent that she won't sing, only to her mother. Not until she met a certain Yamanaka girl who happened to be later to become her rival.

When she reached the comming of her age, when puberty hit her, Sakura often rebelled but her so lovingly mother would just shook her off and do whatever she wanted.

While at that time Tsunade was awared of this, and the seemingly Sakura herself often request for missions by herself. At first, Tsunade was against that, the pinkette would reasoned out.

Later, Her mother approached the Godaime Hokage herself and with her signature warm smile that looked similar like her daughter that it almost mistaked her as her daughter.