CHAPTER 8

Darshan:- Darasal baat ye h Gautam ki raavi ka accident hua tha jisme raavi ki pichhle 2 saalon ki yaadash chali gai h.

Pandya's were shocked. Specially Shiva. This statement made pandya's more guilty.

Darshan:- Hume nhi pata ki 2 saal phle kya hua. Kuch bhi nhi pata.
(Lighting the atmosphere)
Chalo ye sab side pr rakhte h tum sab dinner ke liye baitho.

They all nodded silently. And went to eat dinner.

AT DINNING TABLE

Rudra:- Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Raavi:- Kya bast h rudra. Yahi pr bethi hu m.
Bol kya hua.

Rudra pouted and ruhi gave a tapli on his head and laughed. Rudra also gave 2 tapli on her head. And then they continued and
started to fight like kids.
Some chucked seeing them and Nandini was trying to stop them but they were in no mood to stop and last Nandini saw a person who was eating their meal quietly.

Nandini:- Raavi.

Just one name from her mouth and She looked towards them and both stopped fighting and concentrate on their meals.
Pandya's were in disbelief and others sighed tiredly. Because it was their daily drama.

Raavi:- Rudra tu kuch khe raha tha?

Rudra:- Hnji di. Vo......... Kya tha ?
M bhool gaya (smiled sheepishly)
Ye sab na iss ruhi ki wahaj se hua h.
Chudail.

Ruhi:- Hawww, maine kya kiya. Memory teri week h meri nhi jo itni jaldi baate bhool gaya. O kya kaha tune mujhe chudail tu danav.

Rudra:- Tu makkhi

Ruhi:- Tu machar.

They continued fighting and giving names to each other but at last, they said

Rudra:- Chipkali

Ruhi:- Bandar

And that was the last thread of patience for raavi.

Raavi:- ENOUGH!! (Loud and clear)

Everyone on the table just got shivers down their bodies. After the initial seconds, raavi also realized that she reacted way too much.

Raavi:- I'm sorry (being embarrassed)

Darshan:- Sweety sab theek h? (being concerned)

Raavi:- Hanji papa.

Raavi was herself to confused why she reacted like this when ruhi and rudra called each other chipkali and bandar. She realized that she did not like that.