CHAPTER 6

NEXT DAY

As Shiva slept crying he had a little headache. So he decided to get fresh and have his breakfast.

AT DINING TABLE

Darshan:- Jai Somnath Suman. Raat ko koi dikat to nhi hui. Neend ache se aai na.

Suman:- Jai Somnath Bhaishaab. Ji bhaishaab neend bahot ache se aai or koi dikat bhi nhi hui.

After some time everyone came downstairs to have breakfast. Were discussing about Om's wedding preparations.

IN EVENING

Everyone were having tea and Rudra was out.

Nandini:- Jaa Ruhi, Rudra ko bula kr le aa.

Ruhi:- Ji mumma.

Ruhi went outside to call but what she saw bolied her blood.
Some boys were beating Rudra and he was injured. She ran to Rudra .

Ruhi:- Rudra! Rudra! Dhyan se. (To boys) Aee tum log mere bhai ko kyu maar rahe ho.

Boy 1:- Tere bhai ko hero bne ka bahot shauk h. Isliye maar rahe the tere bhai ko. Ab dekh kya haal ho gaya h. Abhi thodhi der phle to bda hero bn raha tha 

And started laughing. Now Ruhi's anger was at the peak but she can not leave Rudra in this injured state. So she ..........

Ruhi:- Bhaiya....... (She shouted and called Shivaay)

Everyone became tensed by listening Ruhi's voice and ran outside to she what happened. And were hocked to she Rudra.

Ruhi helped Rudra in standing and came near the mothers. And gave Rudra to them.

And

Shivaay:- Ruhi, Rudra ye sab kaise hua. Rudra ko intni chot kaise aai?

Ruhi:-Bhaiya un logo ne Rudra ko maara h. (Pointing towards the boys)

Shivaay got angry and said

Shivaay:- Inki to aisi ki taisi. (And ran to fight with them)

Om and Ruhi also ran to fight with them and help shivaay.

Suman to Gautum dev shiva and krish tum log yahan kyu khade ho jao or unki madat karo.

And they also ran.

While fighting with them one of the boy was trying to hit shivaay with a stick in the back but..........

Someone held the stick and turned the boy and slapped him that hard he fell to the ground and grabbed everyone's attention.

Pandya's were at shock seeing that person.