|H.S| Unshakeable Loyalty

Start from the beginning

But as always, you remained silent.

You never said it back.

No matter how many times he told you.

And by the time that you had both finished, you were already slipping your clothes back on in order to leave his home. "Y/N....." he drifted off as he grabbed onto your wrist causing you to look back at him. "It's raining"

It was a poor excuse to get you to stay the rest of the night with him.

But alas, you neglected it.

"The rain doesn't bother me"

And so you left him, again.

Like you had been doing for the past year.

Sanzu watched you leave once again as an empty feeling filled his heart. "Fuck....." he whispered as he covered the side of his face with the palm of his hand.

He didn't care how many times you broken his heart, no matter what, he'd still be waiting for you to knock on his door again to satisfy your needs.

~

Thunder had echoed throughout the building as the executives gathered around for another meeting.

*Tap.....Tap.....Tap*

The only thing that Sanzu could seem to hear was the sound of your finger tapping against the table that you were all currently sitting at. "Now that we've got all of that settled, is there anything else that anyone wishes to share out?"

It remained silent.

Kokonoi sighed before resting his head against the palm of his hand. "It's been raining all week" he muttered bitterly and Kakucho, another one of Bonten's higher-ups, hummed in agreement. "The weather should be better soon enough"

The eldest Haitani brother stretched his arms out and let out a small sigh. "I hope so" he continued "I hate getting soaked by the rain"

"You should try an umbrella, they are made for this kind of weather.....you know?" Your voice rang out in a questioning tone, but anyone could tell that you were being sarcastic. Ran snickered "Umbrella's don't really suit me"

"I'd hardly say that they suit anyone, they're just made to protect you from the rain"

Sanzu clenched his fists at the sight of you two speaking so freely, he wanted you to speak to him.

He wanted your attention.

He didn't just want to be the person that you went to when you needed to release your sexual frustrations, he obviously enjoyed it, but he wanted more from you.

He just wanted you.

Everything that you had to offer.

It wasn't fair.

Why couldn't he have you?

Your eyes locked with his and the sight of his harsh glare had caught you off guard, causing your lips to slowly part open. Sanzu's glare immediately vanished when he realized that you were looking at him.