Chapter 2 Meet the New People

At Night

It was 12 AM at midnight. The owls are howling. And the creatures are making a sound.

Back inside the Underground

Eep couldn't sleep as she heard far away towards the entrance door. As she notices her family still sleeping. She gets up and starts sneaking towards the entrance. Lerk then starts waking up noticing Eep is about to go outside.

Eep walks towards the entrance and begins searching outside. And as she looked outside, she saw a strange light coming from a mile away in front of her. She then gasps as she quickly hides noticing someone is already near the entrance. She waited until someone left. She sighed relief.

"Hey Eep!" Said Lerk; right behind Eep.

Eep yelps and is frightened. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

"LERK!! HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS OUT?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING!!" Eep tries to whisper.

"Well, since I notice you weren't here on the top of the wall. I decided to join you." Said Lerk grinning.

"Seriously? Do you really want to join me?"

"Positive. And since I'm actually adopted by you Croods. I'm now part of your sister."

"And like, she's not the only one joining around here." Said a voice.

It reveals Pat, Blurg, Frump, Bulk, Sulk, Kevin, and the rest of the teens (excluding Thunk and Womp) are here behind them. The girls turned to them shocked.

"YOU GUYS TOO?!"

"Of course, Eep. You should know that no friends should ever get left behind." Said Blurg.

"And speaking of never being left behind, what are you doing looking outside anyways?" Said Frump.

"Well to keep this a secret, I saw some strange light coming from a mile away. I quickly hide while someone is near the entrance. Until someone left. The brightness here was so amazing I couldn't hold myself together." Said Eep explains.

"Wait Wait Wait. Like, isn't that someone when we hear the loud noise coming from on top of the mountains while we're about to go see them?!" Pat was shocked.

"It could be them. But somehow, we must go check to see if they're new people."

"Well count me in sister! We're in." Said Lerk happily whispering.

"YEAH TEEN NIGHT OUT!!" Suddenly Sulk shouts which shocks the teens.

The teens quickly hold his mouth.

"SHH!! SULK!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!" Said Eep sweating.

"YEAH BRO!! ARE YOU TRYING TO Get us IN TROUBLE?!!" Said Bulk.

"Sorry... I'll whisper this time." Said Sulk, sweating in embarrassment.

"Okay everyone. We're going to gently open the entrance. While one of you Pat and Frump look behind to make sure no adults are here." Said Eep

"Like, Got it." Said Pat.

"Don't worry, Eep. We got your back." Said Frump.

Pat and Frump sternly turn around to make sure no adults show up. While Eep, Lerk, Blurg, Bulk, Sulk, Kevin and all the teens gently open the door. As soon as they opened the door, they went outside and gently closed it. They notice they saw a strange light disappearing.