two

It's been two weeks since Marcus and Destiny started their friendship back up.

"Marcus, just draw a straight fuckin' line!" Destiny exclaims. "Easier said than done, mama!" He fires back.

"What's going on in here?" Oscar asks. "Marcus can't draw a straight line to save his life. Marcus, if an assassin told you do draw him a picture or you die, you'd be dead already!" Destiny yells.

"You're the artist! Not me! I can't even draw a circle!" "You may wanna get the voice crack checked out." Oscar says. "Get out." Miaz says in unison.

"I hated it when you guys used to do that." "Out." Destiny says, walking towards her brother. She slams the door.

"It's one line, Marcus!" Rio cackles and the door opens. Rio spins around and starts talking to Oscar.  "You think you're slick!" Destiny yells and chucks a shoe at Rio.

It hits him, making her shut the door as he turns to her. She presses her back against the door. "Open the window." She whispers and Marcus runs to the window.

Rio starts trying to get in. Destiny points to her Jordan's and Marcus grabs them and puts them on her feet. "Three. Two. One. Go." Marcus let's Destiny out of the window first then dives out after her.

Destiny helps him up and they book it towards the school. "You little shits!" Rio yells and they laugh. "I don't have my dance gear." Destiny says, stopping.

"Ay, dipshit. Here." Destiny turns her head. "Just throw it." Marcus says and Destiny smacks his head. She runs to the car and catches her bag, doing a body dive. "I'm gonna kill you, Marcus." Destiny says, making Rio lean over the seats.

"You okay, ma?" "I'm never wearing shorts around you two again, that's for damn sure." Destiny says and Marcus helps her up.

"That's gross. Get that cleaned up." Rio says, making her look down. She slowly turns her head to Marcus, making him start running.

"Marcus!" She yells, throwing her gym back over her shoulder and running after him.

They get to the school. "Cesar! You're sisters trying to kill me! Help!" Cesar lifts his head up. "What did you do?" "I made her get road rash!" "You're dead already. There's no saving you." Cesar says.

Marcus yelps as Destiny grabs his backpack. "If we would've drawn a straight fucking line we wouldn't have been running from Rio!"

"She was already pissed at you?" Cesar asks and Marcus nods with a 'Mh-hmm'. "Shoulda started with that." Marcus flips his off.

"Des!" Maddi yells, running to the girl. "What?" "What did you do?" Lukas asks, glaring at Marcus. Marcus points to her legs and the gang pulls the same face.

"I don't know who the fuck to blame. That thing or that thing." Destiny says and points behind her. "Oh, shit." Marcus says. "Marcus!" "Run." Destiny says and the gang starts running.

Cesar springs up from the table and follows, matching their speed. They get into the gym.

"You guys are late. And not even changed. Go get ready." The girls run to the locker room and the guys climb onto the bleachers.

"I didn't know you and Des were back together." A girl from the team, Abby says. "We're not." Marcus says coldly. "Oh, my bad. I'm sorry." "It's cool." Marcus says.

Abby was pretty but she was white as hell.

The girls come out of the locker room. "Okay, now that everyone's here, let's get started." The dance coach says and the girls line up.

"5. 6. 7. 8." 'Mad hatter' by Melanie Martinez plays throughout the gym. Destiny was the lead, alongside Jessie.

The girls dance to the song and once their down they turn to the boys. Destiny's heart almost drops. "You scared me, man." Destiny says, making Rio chuckle. He was leaning on the bleachers.