sixteen

GRACE had nearly threw lennon down the stairs this morning when she was rushing down to the living room to see what "santa" had brought her. even at twenty four, she was a child at heart.

"ooo, santa was good to us this year." lennon snickered as they opened the door to the living room. the tree was overflowing with presents.

they all began to open presents, which were pretty much just all from grace to lennon and vice versa.

jacob opened his big present from grace, which was a tom ford ring, with both their initials engraved on the inside. 

lennon had struggled to find a gift that was good enough for austin. for some reason, even the most expensive watch or necklace just wasn't right. her spare time was spent shopping or researching gift ideas, but none of them were good enough.

it was new to her to buy a present for someone so special. of course, her family were important to her, but her had known them her whole life, it was easy.

but eventually, she had came up with the perfect gift, and it was going to be given to him when everyone was gone.

"i uh, actually just got you the vinyl, i'll give you your gift later." she nodded awkwardly, watching as he unwrapped the "arctic monkeys" vinyl she had bought for them to listen to when they were in his house.

"it's perfect, angel." he smiled, kissing her head.

austin gave her his present, that he had bought when they were still in america. it was a trip to bali for the two of them. he also bought her a build a bear teddy, that was dressed like elvis.

everyone ran back upstairs to change for the day, which gave lennon the perfect time to give austin his gift.

"this is gonna be so pathetic compared to your gift that you got me, but it's the only thing that felt good enough." she apologised quietly as she walked over to her keyboard and sat down.

"no, it'll be amazing." he encouraged her to start. he sat down on the bed and stared at her as she breathed in.

her fingers played the keys that she had mesmerised perfectly, and austin was in awe.

"swinging in the back yard, pull up in your fast car, whistling my name," she started off, taking austin completely off guard. "open up a beer and you say get over here, play your video game."

"i'm in his favourite sundress, watching me get undressed, take that body downtown," she continued, closing her eyes as she focused, "i say, "you're the bestest" lean in for a big kiss, put his favourite perfume on, go play your video game."

"it's you, it's you, it's all for you. everything i do, i tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you,

tell me all the things you wanna do, i heard that you like the bar girls, honey, is that true?

it's better than i ever even knew they say the world was built for two, only worth living if somebody is loving you and baby, now you do.

singing in the old bars, swinging with the old stars, living for the fame. kissing in the blue dark, playing pool and wild darts, video games.

he holds me in his big arms, drunk and i am seeing stars, this is all i think of,

watching all our friends fall, in and out of old paul's, this is my idea of fun. playing video games,

it's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything i do, i tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you tell me all the things you wanna do, i heard that you like the bad girls, honey is that true?

it's better than i ever even knew, they say that the world was built for two. only worth living if somebody is loving you and baby, now you do,

hmm, hmm, hmm, now you do." she finished and placed her hands in her lap. turning her head towards him, she caught sight of the fat grin on his face.

"angel, that was amazing." he said.

"i was so nervous to sing it to you," she confessed, twisting the rings on her fingers, "you deserved something special."

"you deserve the world." he grinned. she walked over to him and kissed his lips softly. he grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her on top of him.

"what the fuc-" grace mumbled when she opened the bedroom door.

instagram

liked by lennonblue and 5,576,597 others

austinbutler all for you 🖤

username this is all i ask for.

calumhood brb crying
username 💀

bellahadid it couple 🤍
lennonblue 🤍

username love them

username he could do sm better like SERIOUSLY!!
lennonblue why are u yelling.

gracebrady photo creds when
austinbutler never

oliviadejonge yes my parents 😍😍
lennonblue QUEEN IS BACK
austinbutler liv is back

username YESSS

username gonna lie on the motorway xx

kendalljenner this is so sweet

taylorswift crying
lennonblue tay 🥰🥰🥰

lennonblue everything i do
austinbutler tell u all the time heaven is a place on earth with youuuu

username do they know something we don't orrr
maxdawson 😏😏

username NEW SONG???

GIRLS, austin butler. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara