Chapter 6

Me and Rafe sat in the car for a few minutes. It was silent until I said "Rafe why did you do that?"

"I wasn't about to let him rape you, or whatever he was going to do with you." Rafe answers.

"Well thank you for protecting me but he wasn't going to do that." I say.

"Yes the fuck he was. You listen to me when I tell you something. Ok?" Rafe says.

I stayed silent not wanting to talk to him anymore. "I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION." Rafe shouts.

"OK" I shout back.

"Don't fucking shout at me." Rafe says in a low voice.

I wasn't about to argue with him right now, so I gathered everything and put it in my purse and got out of the car and walked around until I got to the beach.

I checked my phone and there was so much missed call and texts from Rafe. I thought about texting him but I didn't.

I looked to the side, where the shop is and I saw Kiara, Pope, and JJ. I was bored so I walked over to them.

"Hey" I say to them. "Oh hi y/n, what are you doing at the beach so late. Aren't you suppose to be at Topper's party?" Kiara asks.

"Well yeah but uh, Rafe, he kinda got in a fight because there was a guy trying to get me to go to a bedroom with him."
I respond.

"Wait, what? Rafe was protecting you, are you guys dating or something?" Kiara questions. "It's a long story, I'll tell you another day, but no we are not dating."
I explain.

"Anyways, I should probably head
home, bye" I say. "Ok bye, see ya later."
They all say bye to you and you walk to your house.

Once I arrived at my house it was really late. I ended up falling asleep on my living room couch.

Next Morning

I woke up at 11:24 am. Once I got up I noticed my parents weren't home. Were they at work?

No, they weren't, they don't work on weekends. I was confused so I called my mom.

Once I called and she answered, I asked where she and dad were. She told me they were going to be out of town for a week because they have work things.

I thought this would be fun, a little alone time. I haven't seen Sarah in a few days and I felt like hanging out with some people.

I called Sarah asking her to come over and bring some people with her. She agreed and told me that her and others would be at my house in 20 minutes.

I put some light makeup on, got dressed, and put my hair in a low messy bun. I went over to the couch and I heard the doorbell ring.

I went to go open the door and it was Sarah, Kiara, Topper, Kelce, and...Rafe.

The last time I saw Rafe, it was about 1 day ago and we got into a argument. This was about to be awkward.

"Heyy, come on in." I say and they all come in and I shut the door.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I ask.

"We could play spin the bottle." Kiara answers. We all end up agreeing to kie's idea.

"Who's first?" I ask as I grab a bottle and set it on the ground.

"I'll go first" Topper answers. He spins the bottle and it landed on me.

I scoot up to him and kiss him it ended up with us making out for a few seconds. I was trying not to be to touchy because I know that Sarah is still talking to either Topper or John B.

I noticed Rafe out the corner of my eye and he was staring at me.

I pull away from the kiss and go back to my spot.

"That was fun" Topper says.

"Yeah. I'm going to go get a drink, do any of you want something?" I question.

"I'll take a dr pepper" Kelce says.

"Me too" they all say.

"I'll come help you get the drinks." Rafe says.

I didn't say anything back, I just went to the kitchen and he followed.

The others were in the living room and you can't see the kitchen when you're in the living room.

As we got to the kitchen I opened the fridge and took out some of the drinks.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened between us." Rafe says.

"It's fine, it's not like we are together. So it shouldn't matter, right?" I say back.

"Uh y-yeah." He responds

"Alright then, let's go back." I say.

We grab the drinks and bring them to the living room where everyone else is. We ended up playing the game for about 20 minutes and then we all watched a few movies and fell asleep.

I woke up and check the time on my phone. It was 2:47 and I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I got the water and sat down on one of the stools at the counter. I scrolled on Instagram for like 5 minutes until I heard someone walking towards my way.

Part 7 is coming out soon!!
Sorry it's taking so long.