Chapter 4

Y/n's Pov:
Once I arrived at The Cameron's I knocked on the door. Rafe came downstairs and answered the door. "Hey" I say in a greeting tone.

"Hey, come in" Rafe says as he shuts the door once I walk in. "So is anyone here?" I question. "Nope just us" Rafe says. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "yeah, yeah sure" Rafe says in a weird tone almost like he was stuttering. Weird.

"Can we just fuck already?"
Rafe questions.

"Rafe. That's not the reason I came here."
I respond. Rafe immediately says "What? Why else would you come here."

"Jeez, I just came here to hang out with you. We already did stuff on the phone."
I say in response.

"No that's not the reason and I know that." He says.

"I'm going to go, I'll see you later maybe."
I say.

"No no, where the hell do you think you're going? You're staying here whether you like that or not." Rafe says as he walks closer to me.

Rafe wraps his hand around my neck causing me to gag a bit. "S-stop." I say trying to form a word. "Let...go ple-"

Rafe cuts me off and says "Shut the fuck up."

He finally let go after about 30 seconds. "Take off your shorts and panties." Rafe demands. I shake my head no. "TAKE THEM OFF NOW!" Rafe yells.

I do as he says because I don't want to make him mad, he'll be even worse then he already is right now. He pulls down his shorts and boxers and his dick springs out.

He lifts you up like you weigh nothing and sets you on the kitchen counter. He spits in his hand and rubs the spit on his dick.
"Rafe, please don't do this." I ask crying out.

"Stop fucking crying."

He slips his dick inside of your pussy causing you to gasp. He doesn't let you adjust so it hurts for the first few seconds, then it fades to pleasure.

"uh, YES" I moan loudly. "Yeah? I knew you wanted to do this." Rafe says. Rafe pulls out and takes off your shirt and he notices you don't have a bra on. "No bra huh? You little slut." Rafe says.

He puts his dick back inside of your pussy. He leans in to kiss you and you moan into the kiss. "WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS?!" Rafe yells. "Yours daddy, all yo-" you get cut off by a loud moan.

He lifts your legs over his shoulder making him able to go deeper. His thrusts get sloppier and deeper.

"Faster, p-pleasee" you insist. None of you guys hear the door open because of the clapping and loud moans. It was Sarah. You let out a loud moan and cum all on his dick. He pulls out and you jerk him off until he cums on your bouncing boobs, face, and stomach.

You finally hear Sarah's footsteps come closer to the kitchen. "Shit" Rafe says under his breath. "Go hide, now" Rafe tells you as he puts his clothes back on.

"RAFE, you are disgusting." Sarah says. "Oh shut up, acting like you've never
done that." Rafe says back.

"Who is the girl? Where is she?" Sarah asks him. I really hope he doesn't tell her. "Sarah I'm not telling you and she already left." Rafe answers. Thank goodness he didn't tell her.

"Anyways...are you going to the party at Toppers?" Sarah questions. "Gosh why do you have so much questions right now?"
Rafe says.

"I just want to know. Sooo, are you?" She asks again. "Yes I'm going now could you leave me alone right now, please." Rafe says.

"Ugh, fine I guess." Sarah says as she walks up the stairs to her room.

Once she shuts the door to her room Rafe whisper yells "Y/n, where are you?"

"Right here" you answer coming out from under the table.

"Sarah is such a bitch." Rafe says. "Rafe don't call your sister a bitch" you say back. "What? It's true." Rafe responds.

"Are you going to the party at Top's tonight?" Rafe questions. "Yeah, what time is it?" You ask back.

"SARAH! WHEN IS THE PARTY" Rafe shouts.

"IT STARTS AT 12" Sarah shouts back.

"Ok, I will be there, I'm going to go byee" you say to him.

"Bye" Rafe says as he pecks you on the lips. You gather all of your things and walk out the front door.

Sorry if there are any mistakes