chapter 1 : trust the new beginning

Third Person pov :
Just another winter night when Y/n was walking  on those  lonely streets admiring the nature ,the snow falling down and people cuddling each other .
Everybody was happy spending Christmas with their family..but her ? She was alone yet again hoping that maybe next year she can feel the same warmth too and enjoy her Christmas with her family.  Y/n was always a loner  her parents were always so busy in working that they never really thought how that kid felt ..they were building a bright future for her but was she happy?

She is 24 years old now yet she has no control over life .
" I miss u mom dad , I want to enjoy with you guys too.  Its so lonely here ...although I am a ceo now I still feel so empty. How I wish we were together but u guys r still working "

She was about to return back home when she received a call from her fiancee chosen for her just to expand the business.

" Hi babe how ar- "
" Y/n where the hell are u ... I am working on holidays and u don't even feel the need to talk to the clients. I had to deal with them alone . Be responsibledammit"

Tears were falling down but I didn't wipe instead I apologized for something I was not even supposed to

" I am sorry tae 😔 I was not feeling well "
" stop making excuses y/n ur such a burden "
He declined the call

Lonely ..she has those lonely eyes ..but no one to notice...oh how she wished to become a photographer and capture the breathtaking beauty of the nature and fall in love with someone...but no matter how much she wanted it ...it was all forbidden

NEXT DAY

I was still sleeping when my phone started ringing
" Hi Y/n are u awake ? "
" Yes mom I just woke up . How r u?"
" I am good Y/N but we r in deep trouble baby . You know how we recently decided to collaborate with a very famous company for the magazine photoshoot right ?
" Yes mom what about it "
" well u see we r still busy with the business here in LA, could u plz book a flight for tommorow and go to our Paris office and get done with the photoshoot ...the photographer who u r supposed to meet is that company's owners heir ."
I signed ..honestly I didn't wanted to go but I said yes anyways.
" ok mom"
" thanku honey ..I'll talk to u later happy journey. "

I thought she was finally free but turns out it was just about work.

Next day

She was sitting on her business class seat ready to fly to Paris . But she somehow felt happy coz she was traveling alone for the first no fiancé no parents or bodyguards just her . She was free even if just for sometime .

" I can't believe I am going to Paris..I am so happy. "

"Excuse me?"
A guy around my age spoke to me

"Yeah?"
He looked at me up and down as if judging me

" can u move ? That's my seat "

Oh no I was so excited that I didn't notice I sat at the wrong seat so I moved

" sorry MR. - "
" ok whatever "
This bish ...atleast be polite
Ngl he was like a Greek God tall lean yet build bambi eyes pretty nose attractive lips .. everything was perfect but his personality?

" girl I know it's a face u never want to forget but can u not stare at me its creepy "
He said Making me embarrassed

" I- I  wasn't staring. Stop day dreaming ok?"

" yeah yeah u were definitely not checking me out.. man I thought finally I'll get some peace but turns out I'll have to bare with another fan girl..gosh girls r annoying 🙄 "

This boy !! Whatever I take my words back he is not attractive gosh plz God plz 🙏 make my next 18 hrs peaceful.