She moaned in his mouth when his hands guided her hips to go faster. She can hardly contain the unruly feelings through her body again - thinking that perhaps he's changed his mind - but just as the rampage builds up towards the freedom, he pulls her hips up and released her from his shaft. 

Fuck - how can he be so cruel?! "Stop teasing me..."

"You've been teasing me just fine, love," He smirks. "Tit for tat," One hand went under and he rubbed the sensitive nub of her wetness. 

Her knees fell weak instantly and Lisa forgot how to even be mad at her love. His fingers knew how to make her come apart and she could feel the tension building up again. She tried to silence her breathing but it was no use. A perfect moan escaped her lips as her hips took control - moving themselves around and on his hand.

"You're so beautiful, love," With eyes shut, she heard him whisper. The appreciation makes her feel so good and she stopped moving, realizing the depth of feelings involved in this much-awaited admission between them. "Please...stay here with me,"

Him...needing me, that alone is enough. "Yes," She breathed, watching Jungkook's wicked eyes turning into something resembling an awe. Does he not know how weak I am for him? I came back here just to be with him! I'll do anything he wants me to at this point - why is he so surprised?

"Promise me...you'll stay here with me,"

"I promise," She smiled shyly before leaning down to hastily kiss him on the lips. 

Right then, the game changed. He got up, forcing her to sit before he pushed her back to lay on the bed. With him now on top of her, he leans in to savour her mouth first before going down to her neck and chest. 

With every kisses planted, Lisa hears the ragged breathing left on her skin. Such passion and eagerness...the way his grips roam from one to another drives her crazier than before. Hot desire pools in her guts when he parted her legs and rubbed his shaft on her - teasing her delicate areas again and again.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?" He asked once he's done with licking her all over. 

Her breath hitches and she can't take her eyes off him. His confident, sex-dazed eyes are blazing. "I love you as much too if not more -"

He thrusts himself deep into her and she swore every single muscles on her body clenched at the sweet, sharp pain. Gazing down at her, his eyes shine with ecstatic triumph. Oh, my man's so fucking sexy!

"Is that what you want?" 

He pushed hard once again and she whimpers her 'yes'. He began moving - picking up his speed in a merciless rhythm and she moaned louder when she felt the tension building deep inside of her again. 

"You always make me feel so good, Lisa," He breathes on her neck. "Please don't leave me like that again,"

The pleading, coupled with the pick up on his relentless pounding, felt overwhelming. More and more, and she stiffened before her body quivered madly. She shuts her eyes as she reels into the sensation...feeling only him. She can't help but grips on his back - letting her fingers scratch up from his waist to his nape. 

"I can't stand this...I need you to come for me, my love," He grunts and the effect it has on her is mind-blowing. She unravels at his words not even 3 seconds after. 

All the uncertainties...the unknown path that's yet to come by her very decision right this second...scattered as she exploded underneath him. She bit a small part of his shoulder to hide her moans and she vaguely heard him calling her name as he came apart after - thrusting hard for one final time before stilling in and on top of her.