03

I catch up with Darren and Quinni that are headed towards the toilets.
" hey guys, sorry Dusty wanted to speak to me. " I say, looking at them. They look at me and grin. Of course Darren has something to say about it.
" Ooo what did he wanna say huh? " They wiggle their eyebrows and I nudge them.
" Oh come on. You know Dusty is like a brother to me. He was just asking why my name was lined to Ants on the map, that's all. " I say, leaning on the wall next to the toilets. They both look at each other and then back at me.
" Alright alright whatever you say,  I'm going into the toilets I'll be back. " Quinni says, going into the toilets leaving me and Darren alone. We chatted for a bit about SLT and why it's so stupid, Amerie comes running out the toilets with Quinni behind her,
" Amerie! " Quinni exclaims, we all look where Amerie is running.
" I love it when toxic bitches enter their flop era . " Darren says, making me laugh. Quinni looks at them,
" You can't say that, that's really mean. " Quinni says frowning. I look at Quinni,
" She's literally the one who put your flaps on the map. " I say, rolling my eyes.
" Yeah, I know. But spider told everyone so he's the asshole not her " she says looking at me, me and Darren sigh and Darren goes on why it's Ameries fault still while I look around. Quinni ends up walking away wanting to get to maths, me and Darren just follow behind.

[ 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 💀 ]

Me, Darren and Quinni walk out of maths, I remembered earlier about the cemetery that's going on tonight. I spot Ant and I walk over to him.
" hey Ant! " I say, making him turn around and smile.
" Oh hey Fleur, what's up? " he says, smiling more.
" I was just wondering what spider was on about earlier? About the cemetery? " I say, smiling more too. " can me, Darren and Quinni come? "  he smiles even more when I say that.
" Yeah of course, I would love to see you there. You know where the local cemetery is right? " he looks at me.
" uh yeah I do, I'll see you then. " I say really happy and smile, running to catch up with Darren and Quinni.
" alright cya! " Ant shouts since I already ran off, he sighs and walks towards the school gates while muttering ' the things that girl does to me. ' he smiles to himself and walks out the school. I catch up with Darren and Quinni and smile, nudging them.
" we're going to the cemetery tonightttt " I say, making them both look at me smiling. Darren wraps an arm around me and says,
" This is why I love you Fleur Baker. " I laugh and Quinni wraps her arm around my other shoulder,
" I love you too Fleur. " she laughs and I put my arms around them both.
" I love you guys too. " Darren laughs and turns to face me.
" now. We need to look hot for tonight, let's goooo. " they say, grabbing mine and Quinnis hand, running towards their house.

[ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞! ]