Chapter 3

I went inside the school feeling clueless.

I could see the stares that I was getting, obviously I'm new so I'll get that , but I was getting hella nervous by all the unwanted attention towards me.

I sighed and started walking, I needed to find the principal's office but I don't know where it might be.

Maybe I should ask someone ??
I thought to myself, but when I tried to talk to someone they would just walk away or simply ignore me.

Great !!
I thought.

I saw a guy with spectacle who looked kinda timid ?? I don't know, but I just went to him and asked him where the Principal's office is . He sorta looked surprised , but his face calmed down by looking at me . Maybe because mine was a new face ??

Well, can you please tell me where is the Principal's office??
I asked him again.

Uhhhh.....ummm.....
He stuttered.

I simply waited for him to continue.

Uhhhh...just go straight and take a right, he replied timidly.

Oh !! Thanks a lot , if it weren't for you I'll never be able to find it.
I replied him happily.

He simply nodded his head.

I'm Felix by the way , saying that I forwarded my hand .

He looked surprised by seeing me forward my hand , but shook it nonetheless.

I'm....I'm Hobi, he replied timidly.

You have a cute name , I replied with a smile.

Th.... Thank you ....he replied with a smile.

Well then , I'll get going , don't wanna be late at the first day. See you later.
I said to him and he nodded.
I started running and waved him goodbye.

Straight and then take a right..... Honestly I had my doubts , I thought he might be lying , but looking at him I thought about trusting what he said, and he was telling me the truth.
I'm glad I met a good guy , I hope I can be friends with him.

I knocked at the door and heard a ' come in ' , so I went inside to be greeted with a huge smile from the Principal.

Oh , hello there and good morning Felix !!
I'm glad you could finally make it , please sit down.

Good morning Sir , I replied back and took a seat.

Well, here's your schedule and all the best....now get moving cause you don't wanna be late at your first day of school.

I nodded and thanked him, not forgetting to ask him the direction to my classroom .

After coming out , I quickly dashed to the direction of the classroom again because I was late. When I approached my classroom , I could hear the teacher's voice and knew that I was late.
I internally groaned because I never liked getting late to class, I was a model student when I was studying in Australia, and I was good at my studies too , so I didn't like it that I was late at my first day.

I took a deep breath, sighed and opened the sliding door of the classroom earning stares from all the students. I knew this was gonna happen.

Well , hello !!
You must be the new student right ??
The teacher asked me.

I nodded my head.

Late at the first day of school ?? She asked with a questioning look.

Before I could answer , she simply said .....okay class we have a new student here today with us . Now you can introduce yourself to everyone and she looked at me saying that.

I nodded at her and looked forward me.

Hello ,my name is Felix and I came from Australia, nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friends.
I said with a smile.

I heard many gasps from the girls side, maybe because of my voice I thought.
After that the students started whispering with each other.
I hope that they aren't bitching about me.

Alright class , keep quiet !!
The teacher shouted.

I know his voice sounds deep and sexy , but that doesn't mean I'll let you keep on talking in my class , is that clear ??

I could hear a big 'Ne' from all the students.

Alright , you can go and take a seat that is before Hyunjin. The teacher said to me.

I nodded my head, but wait....what did she just say ?? Hyunjin ?? I looked at the direction to where the teacher was pointing , only to see Hyunjin looking straight at me with a face that didn't had any expression.

I gulped and moved forward and finally reached my seat, I sat down but felt my hands getting sweaty due to nervousness.

I decided to ignore my nervousness , so I turned at my side to see who was sitting next to me, I mean at least I could try to make a friend here.

To my surprise I saw Hobi sitting next to me.

Hey !!
I called out to him with a smile.

Hi.... He smiled back at me , but his smile looked kinda uncertain, I pondered why.

Okay class, now pay attention !!
The teacher shouted, which made me look at her the rest of the whole class.

After the class was over, I was still nervous about Hyunjin but well what could I do if he was acting like a douchebag and didn't want to have anything with me.
Of course I felt bad , hurt I must add, but I had to at least make a friend so that I won't die out boredom here in this new school.

Hey , thanks for earlier again , I said to Hobi, who simply smiled at me.

Well , do you wanna take a look at my schedule ?? I asked.

He nodded and I gave him my schedule.

We both checked it and it was as if luck was on my side.

Hey !! We have all our classes together except English and basketball ( it might not be a class but just bear with it 😁😂).
I exclaimed happily.

He nodded as well with a smile.

I heard people talking, look at the new boy talking to that outcast .......
Well they fit each other, a freak and an outcast , saying that they started laughing.

I looked at Hobi only to see him looking down.

I looked back to see Hyunjin, but he wasn't paying attention to anyone as he had his earphone plugged in his ear and had closed his eyes , maybe enjoying the music ??

I looked at everyone from the class, and I could clearly differentiate as to which group everyone belonged.
It was as if 'Mean Girls' movie was going on but in real life.

I sighed and turned back , looks like I'm being labeled the freak new boy .
This was going to be a long day. I groaned and laid my head on the table wishing it to be a dream.

------------------------------------------------
No proof read so kindly ignore the typos 🙏.

Yeeeettttt.......