❛ 7장 ❜

(ง•̀ᗝ•́)ง
⏤ ⏤ ✎  .ೃ    𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗒 .

"that hit must've been really strong.. the whole platform is filled with broken concrete, injured survivors, and possibly dead ones.." (name) commented silently as they carefully manoeuvred through the rubble. "dokja!"

turning to the source, huiwon's group came into view. the hunter hopped off the remaining uneven bricks and made her way to gilyeong, the latter hugging her leg once close enough. as huiwon and dokja repeatedly exchanged words between each other, (name) suddenly clasped her hands together with dokja's head in between them.

the group was surprised at her action, but (name) was even more surprised at herself. "u-um.. are you okay?" the raven nodded slowly, bringing his hands up to (name)'s. he slowly separated her hands from his ears, sending her a small smile as reassurance. he let go of her right wrist and intertwined his hand with her left, sending a gentle squeeze.

(name) cranked her head to face the back, spotting jihye in the distance. dokja followed her line of sight as the sword wielder made her way towards them. "did you destroy them?"

jihye grinned. "yeah, no sweat." she held up her hand to (name), the hunter high-fiving her proudly. "but now what? everyone's fuming mad. welp, here they come." with her free hand, (name) pulled jihye closer to the group as gilyeong hugged the legs belonging to the former and dokja.

the group was soon surrounded by angry and furious survivors. but before anyone could do anything, an attribute window appeared.

───────────

[a bounty hunter scenario has been started!]

───────────

<bounty hunter - assassination>

category : sub
difficulty : c
clear condition :
the constellations of channel #bir-3642 have put a hit out on the incarnation kim dokja of chungmuro station.
time limit : 10 minutes
reward : 2,000 coins
penalty for failure : none

───────────

"i'm not going to help you this time. let's go, unnie." jihye urged the older to follow, not wanting her to get involved. (name) smiled nervously as she conjured up a purple dagger. the weapon immediately formed into a solid dagger, with a small purple button at the hilt of it.

she pushed down on the button, the dagger instantly switched to a sword similar to jihye's. "i'll ..be helping him, jihye.." the latter had a look of disbelief, staring right at the older's eyes. she hoped to find a hint of sarcasm, or anything at all to tell her that (name) was joking.

but all she found was determination. jihye sighed hopelessly, leaving the group without a word. "so.. do we get two-thousand coins if we kill you now?" (name) removed her hand from dokja's and stood slightly farther from him, gilyeong following the hunter.

dokja had a confused expression on his face at her actions, but had to shrug it off due to current events. "why, do you want to?"

huiwon smirked as she held her sword in front of her. "as if. i'd consider if it was twenty-thousand coins." (name)'s eyes met hyeonseong's. the latter nudged his head to the front, (name) immediately understanding his intention. "get behind me, dokja."