Chapter 3 (rewritten)

No one's POV:
Blue was walking towards his room but kept thought about that kizz with green "Why the fuck am I thinking about him?" That blueberry colored btc thought until he bumped into a wall "DAMN IT-" blue said "uhm you ok?" A dark figure said "TOTALLY!" blue said getting up and looking at the person turns out it was Primrose. yellows twin sister "Btw your head is bleeding uh what did you do?"

Primrose asked "I was walking and thinking about. Someone until I bumped into, THIS DAMN WALL!" Blue said pointing at the wall that was behind him "Who's the person you were thinking about?" Primrose asked since she wasn't there during the dramatic cringy shit I did in December, 27 2022.

"The 4th color in the rainbow" Blue said. Primrose thought for 2 seconds till she remembered what it was "OHHHHHH" she said "yup" blue said "Ok uhm I think I'm gonna ask yellow to fly me somewhere. Just know your head is still bleeding!" Primrose said yelling while running away to her twin brother yellow.

Blue walked around everywhere holding the bleeding part in his head until pink came out of nowhere "Oh dear. You look horribly hurt! What happened?" Pink asked "A wall, a wall happened" blue said "You bumped in a wall and got. That? Dear. Walls can't do that!" pink said pointing at the bleeding thing on his head.

"Uhm well it happened to me" blue said "Go to the Health center/clinic near oranges cave I'll be there" pink said then walked away 'dang why is everyone walking away from me 😭' blue thought in his mind. After pink got on the Zipline and went to the health center/clinic blue went on the Zipline aswell and walked in the health center/clinic the owner of odd world put for kids if they hurt themselves.

"hi dear!" Pink said sitting on the chair that behind the counter "Uh hello?" Pink got something from the counter Infront of her and got up from her chair. she was now 2 feet away from blue, blue looked at what she was holding and it was a gauze bandage. Pink wrapped it around the bleeding wound on blues head "Just don't touch it and you'll be fine!" Pink said with a smile "Thank you pink" Blue said "No problem" pink said as blue walked away.

Wowww how am I gonna somehow put green into this

Blues POV:
wow today is so fucking shitty I got a wound on my head and I'm pretty sure primrose is gonna start joking about that 😙 I had with that green btc. I walked all the way to my room and was careful not to bump into a other wall I stopped walking after 2 minutes since I was tired so I decided to look around and saw green 'Uh- tf is he doing?' I thought I hid behind something and looked at what he was doing and I was kinda surprised to see him talking with player I mean I heard he kinda hated player bc of the yk what and don't ask me who I heard that from.

And I was even more shocked to see player almost crying I'm pretty sure player is apologizing. right?. I looked away from them and started walking again and FINALLY I reached my room, like damn that almost took 100,000000 hours

"Dude get tf out" I said looking at purple who was in my room "I'll get out if you tell me where orange is" purple said "Uh why are you looking for him in the castle, Basically the most emptiest place here" I said "seems like somewhere he could be" purple said "Why are you looking for him anyway?" I asked "He stole my vir- I mean my food" he said "Oh I think I saw him running to the Lazer tag lobby" I said "Thanks blue" he said. "bye" I said

No ones pov: 49%
Blues pov: 50%
Green: 1%

Words count: 668