𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆!𝑰𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊 𝑿 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

1007 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't that you didn't like being with Itsuki. She took care of you, made sure that you felt loved and safe. More than anyone else had ever done.

But after so long, an undeniable truth did arise—you were bored.

A person could only stay cooped up in an apartment for so long. And while you did have plenty of entertainment, the need for something a little more exciting had taken root in your being.

So, it was how you found yourself in this predicament.

It didn't take much running to stumble upon an abandoned warehouse. Dashing through the corridors, you broke off into a random storage room. There were large wooden crates, you utilizing them as an opportunity for a hiding spot. To secure your position, you pulled a piece of plywood overtop of the boxes, creating a concealed little nook.

And so you waited.

You knew Itsuki had followed you here, because you only got about thirty feet away from the academy before you heard her calling out to you. And while you recognized that distinct teasing in her voice, telling you that she knew you weren't seriously trying to leave her, she still managed to instill a certain enticing fear in you.

Whether you actually lost her as you entered the warehouse, or if she was just holding back was beyond you. It didn't matter, when the door to the room you were holed up in was unceremoniously kicked open.

Shoes sounded against the concrete floor, a clear identifier to who had made their entrance. Of course, her smug voice bouncing off the walls served the same purpose.

"C'mon out, Y/N. I know you're in here."

You heard his footsteps delve deeper into the room. Slowly.

Menacingly.

The deep baritone of his voice sent chills down your spine, amplified by the echo given off by the fairly empty area. "Y'know, if you wanted to play that badly, you could've just said so."

She wasn't wrong, but you had a strange desire to push the woman's buttons. That, and you didn't know if she'd let you do something this risky if you asked. Still, you kept silent, a hand clamped over your mouth in an attempt to stifle any noise.

It sounded like she was pushing things to the side. Searching every crevice, the noise of wood scraping against the floor meeting your ears.

"If you come out now, I'll go easy on you when we get home....maybe." Itsuki snickered to herself menacingly , knowing full well how in for it you were the second she got her hands on you.

You could tell she was getting close, the rummaging nearing your position as she swept the room for your hiding spot.

Itsuki was nothing if not dramatic at times like these.

The crates to your right were kicked over, the brittleness in the wood causing them to crumple under the impact. The commotion earned a frightened squeak from you, and the second it escaped your lips, you knew you had lost.

"Hm, what's this?"

You didn't have to be looking at Itsuki to know that there was absolutely a shit eating grin plastered across her face. The thumping of your heartbeat picked up, anticipating what was to come.

Aside from her shoes colliding with the concrete, a deafening silence overtook the room―until the low and threatening sound of her voice filled that void.

"Could it be...."

Her footsteps came to a halt right next to your hiding place. The plywood was ripped from its spot.

"...a little mouse?"

Your gaze shot up, and they were met with Itsuki leaning imposingly over your crumpled form on the floor. Ocean blue and wild eyes pierced yours, holding nothing but danger.

Not a second went by before you were scrambling away, dead set on making a break for it. Or at least, that was until an arm snaked around your waist, pulling you close to her.

"And just where do you think you're going, huh?"

Your legs kicked around, unable to connect with anything while you were suspended. A fit of uncontrollable giggles escaped you as he playfully spun in a circle with you in her arms.

"Noooo, let me go!"

She laughed at your demand, the taunting lilt to it making you shiver. "Not gonna happen, sweet cheeks. You're in big trouble."

In mere seconds, Itsuki had maneuvered you to be slung over her shoulder, surprising you once again with how strong she really was.

"H-hey! It's your fault for not bringing me anywhere, I mean you could've at least taken me—"

You yelped when a hand came down on your ass to silence you, prompting you to squirm fruitlessly in her surprisingly iron-like hold.

Itsuki began heading for the exit of the warehouse as she spoke. "We've been over this, you've got everything you need back with me at the academy." She shifted you so that she could pin your still struggling legs down before continuing. "And maybe if you weren't such an annoying brat, I'd actually be able to take you somewhere nice for a change."

You perked up at the notion—not knowing that Itsuki had ever actually considered letting you roam a little more freely. "Wait—really?"

She chuckled at your disbelief, pushing the front doors open. The cool air of the night hit your body, causing you to pull yourself closer to the heat radiating off of her.

"Yes, but before I let any of that happen, someone's gotta learn their lesson on what happens when they misbehave."

Unconsciously, you tensed at the notion, knowing her methods of reprimand would have you in for a long night. It wasn't that Itsuki would hurt you, it was just that she would take advantage of all your little weaknesses she'd come to observe. And you knew that she'd make you betray yourself in all the best ways, and somehow get you to enjoy it at the same time.

Sensing your bubbling anticipation, Itsuki satisfyingly smiled to herself. She made her way through the deserted back streets, not bothering to put you down for fear of any more shenanigans.

Your fate was determined. You'd never be able to get away from her, and really, you didn't want to.

"...Let's get you home, my dear."