Girls night

When they arrived, they sat down on a bench and had a nice little chat. Soon, the bus arrived. Emma quickly hid her fangs and she and Rhys got onboard and sat down beside each other. Then, the bus drove away from the bus stop. Meanwhile, Bert and Alex were sitting at a table enjoying a coffee outside Starbucks. There was about five empty cups on Bert's side. "Right" Bert said, "I'm going to order another latte." "Are you fucking kidding me dad?!" Alex shouted in an angry voice, "that's your sixth cup today!" But Bert just ignored his son and began to drink his sixth latte. Back on the bus, they had just arrived at "Planet's Secondary School." Emma and Rhys got off the bus and walked towards their classroom. When they arrived, they saw that Mrs Rose and their classmates were waiting for them.  The two lovebirds sat down at a table beside each other and then Mrs Rose Spoke. "Good morning class" she said, "tomorrow we'll be going on a school trip to Bangor. We shall be staying there for three days. Make sure to bring in £5.00 so I can pay for your rooms. But for now, we'll be doing some English work." Soon Mrs Rose gave everyone their English booklets and gave them a task each. As soon as they were finished, it was time for break. Everyone took their break out of their school bags and went outside and into the playground. Rhys and Daniel sat down beside each other while Emma and Amy went over to Sally, Annie and Caroline. "Hello you two" said Sally, "are you excited for the school trip?" "Fuck yeah!" Amy shouted. "Yeah" Said Emma. Soon, the girls began to chat away before Emma and Amy decided to go over to Rhys and Daniel. When they arrived, the two girls both sat next to their boyfriends. Then, when no one was looking, Emma let her fangs pop out and gave Rhys a kiss on the cheek. Rhys began to blush. Soon, the bell rang. Emma quickly hid her fangs and she, Rhys, Amy, Daniel, Sally, Annie, Caroline and their classmates went back to their classroom. When they arrived, they went in and sat down at their tables and waited for Mrs Rose. Soon, Mrs Rose arrived. She opened the door, walked into the classroom and sat down at her desk. "Alright class" she said, "we'll be doing some times tables for maths." Then, Mrs Rose gave everyone their maths booklets and gave everyone a piece of paper with some times tables on it. Soon, everyone began to copy the times tables into their booklets and write down the answers. When they were finished, it was lunch time. Emma, Rhys, Amy, Daniel, Sally, Annie, Caroline and their classmates went up to the cafeteria to have their lunch. When they arrived, Emma, Amy, Sally, Annie, Caroline and some of their classmates sat down and had their pack lunches while Rhys, Daniel and the rest went up to get their school dinners. "Alright girls" Sally said, "who's up for a girls night?" "I am" Emma and Amy replied. "Okay" Sally said, "we'll do it a eight." As soon Rhys and Daniel had their food on their trays, they walked over to an empty table, sat next to each other and began to eat their lunch. When they were finished, they went into the playground along with Emma, Amy, Sally, Annie, Caroline and their classmates. When they were outside, Emma, Rhys, Amy and Daniel sat down beside each other on a bench and had a nice little chat. Rhys had just finished talking about what him and Daniel were going to do tonight and he was just about to go to the boys toilets when, Emma let her fangs pop out and gave Rhys a kiss on the cheek. Rhys began to blush. Then, he went into the school and walked towards the boys toilets. As soon as Rhys was finished, he went back into the playground and once again he sat down beside Emma. Then they saw Sarah coming straight towards them. Emma quickly hid her fangs and waited. Soon, Sarah arrived. "Hello you two" she said to Emma and Amy, "how are you?" "We're fine" Emma replied. "Alright" Sarah said, "meet me in the school gym to practice our cheerleading skills when the bell rings." "Okay" Amy replied, "we'll see you soon." A couple of minutes later, the bell rang. Emma, Amy, Sally, Annie, Caroline and Sarah went towards the school gym while Rhys, Daniel and their classmates went towards their classroom. When they arrived, they saw that their pom-poms. They picked them up and began to practice their cheerleading skills. When they were finished, it was home time. Everyone went outside and got onboard their buses. On the journey to Emma's house. Emma sat down beside Rhys and lay against his chest. As soon as they arrived at Emma's house, Emma got up, said goodbye to Rhys and got off the bus. She let her fangs pop out, opened the door and went into her house. When she was inside, she saw that her mother was in the kitchen cooking the dinner while her father was sitting on the sofa enjoying a glass of beer. Emma walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Hello sweetheart" Emma's mother said, " how was school today?" "It was great" Emma replied, "we're going on a school trip to banger for three days tomorrow and me, Amy and Sally were talking about having a girls night tonight." "That's nice" Emma's mother replied, "your dinner should be ready in five minutes." Soon, Emma's dinner was ready. Emma's mother put it on a plate and gave it to her daughter along with a fork and knife. Then, Emma began to eat her dinner. Meanwhile Bert and Alex had just arrived back at their apartment. "We'll look for them and that blood sucking monster's family again in four days" Bert said, "I'll be so fucking happy when they're dead!" "I know dad" Alex said in a sarcastic voice. Back at Emma's house, Emma had just finished her dinner and now she was in her room getting changed into a fresh set of clothes. When she was ready, she went downstairs and into the living room and waited for Sally and Amy. Thirty minutes later, Emma heard the doorbell ring. She got up, quickly hid her fangs and opened the door to see Amy and Sally waiting for her. "Hello Emma" Sally said, "are you excited for girls night?" "Fuck yeah!" Emma replied. Then, she walked out of the house and shut the door. Then the trio began to walk away from Emma's house. At one point, they were just passing Rhys' house when they heard a voice yell "Bastard!" Emma looked in and saw Rhys and Daniel in the living room and the voice they heard was from a YouTube video that they were watching on the tv. Then she, Amy and Sally walked away from Rhys' house and towards the carnival. When they arrived, they rode on rollercoaster, the ferris wheel and the bumper cars. When they were finished, they left the carnival and went their separate ways and walked back to their homes. Emma was just passing Rhys' house when she heard a noise. It was coming from Rhys' room. Daniel had just left Rhys' house and Rhys was now playing "Train Sim World 3" on his Xbox. Then, Emma continued her journey back to her house. When she arrived, she opened the door, quickly let her fangs pop out and walked into the house. When she was inside, she went upstairs and into her room to get changed into her PJ's. When she was ready, she got into her bed put the blanket around her and went to sleep. The next day, Emma woke up, got changed into her cheerleader outfit, packed some clothes and PJ's into her suitcase, went downstairs, ate her breakfast, brushed her teeth, grabbed five pounds from her piggy bank, grabbed her suitcase and school bag, went outside and went towards the bus stop. When she arrived, she saw that the bus was waiting for her. She quickly hid her fangs, got onboard and sat down beside Rhys. Then, the bus drove away from the bus stop. At one point, Emma began to feel lightheaded, so she lay against Rhys' chest, closed her eyes and cuddled up to him. Rhys began to blush. Then, he smiled and closed his eyes as the bus was just approaching a roundabout.