Our future(10)

🥵smut warning🥵

2 year time skip*

[A/n:what yall are wearing.]

Aidan's pov: Y/n has been busy with working on her album. She's been so stressed,and Finneas and Billie said that Y/n has been a bit of a workaholic lately. And I definitely agree with them. She's always returning home so late and leave so early. For the last 3 months I've been sleeping alone. And if I haven't I wouldn't know. I know Y/n's been so busy so I've been planing to proposed to her. Tonight. I set up everything in the living room. I had roses all over the floor, my favorite song playing, and all that I needed was her.

"Aidan,I'm home!"

"Aidan?"

"Y/n,my love. We've been together for over two years now,and these two years have been the greatest two years of me life. You've met my parents and they love you. I've met your parents and they love me.. I hope. But most of all I love you, and I hope you still love me too. Y/n please,I beg of you, will you make me the happiest man, and marry me?"

"YES FUCK YES!  Oh my god. I love you so much."

"I love you too my love. But we do need to talk."

"Uh oh, last time you told me that sentence I ended up crying for about 3 weeks."

"Don't worry it's not bad...... I don't think. But you've been really stressed out lately,you're really plae. Everyone's noticed that you've haven't been sleeping properly. I'm worried."

"I know, i'm sorry. But this album I just have to get it finished. Fans are expecting it everyone's expecting it and I have to meet this deadline."

"Well you need a break. And, well Mrs. Gallagher. I think I might know how to give it to you."

"Huh?"

"Strip. Room. Now."

"I uh ok."

"Ok what?" I say grabbing her by her neck leaving her even more flustered.

"Ok...daddy."

"Good girl." 

Y/n's pov: Ok I'm not gonna lie it was hella hot seeing Aidan being dominant. I'm normally the dominant one . So seeing him be so dominant is hella hot. 

"Good girl,now lay down like the slut you are." And as I lay down he gets on top of me,and without any warning he starts ponding me.

"FUCK!"

"Mmm you like when I fuck you like that don't you?"

"Mmm,fuck yes daddy."

"Fuck,you're so tigh love."

"Mmm,fuck daddy."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You daddy." I moaned out.

"Thats a good girl."

"Mmm,don't stop,please daddy."

"Love you're celenching, is someone cumming for daddy?"

"Please daddy,you make me feel so good."

"Let it out love, you deserve it."

"FUCK AIDAN!" I moan gripping his hair,riding out my orgasm.

"Fuck I needed that."

"I know you did,my love."

"Now get some sleep. I have something planned for tomorrow."

"But Aidan,the albu-"

"No,you need a break."

"Ok,fine."

"Good girl,now get some sleep."

"Night."

"Good night my love."

A/n: Enjoy my loves<33333