(3) one bed

Aidan's pov:

 Y/n and I had made it to to the hotel finally so we were just checking in to get our rooms.

"Hello,how may I help you today?"

"Hey,we're actally just checking in to get our rooms." Y/n said.

"Oh um,names please?"

"Oh right,um Y/n,Y/n Y/l/n. And." 

"Aidan,Aidan Gallagher."

"Ahhh I see, you two are actally going to be sharing a room."

"WHAT?!"  Y/n and said in unison.

"Oh um,did you forget?"

"For get what?" Y/n siad as if she knew why.

"Oh um,last night we were notified that you two wanted sharing rooms."

"Oh were you? Do you mind if I ask who made this request?"

"Oh,um your brother Finn,said that he was asked by you to put the request."

"That asshat." Y/n muttered under her breath. She looked as with a look that said "You ok?" So I nodded with a sympathetic look indicating that I was okay.

"Alright then,um could we get our keys please?"

"Why yes, room 103 3rd floor." The reception it says as he hands us our keys.

"Thank you." Y/n and I say in unison.

" I'm gonna kick Finn's ass."

"It's gonna be fine worst case scenario we have to share a bed. But I highly doubt that we're going to have to,Finn isn't that stupid."

" Are we talking about the same Finn,you know Finn wolfhard Finn?" I chuckled at her remark about Finn as she opened the door.

"I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!"

"Fuck."

"Well I guess it was worst case scenario."

"You know what I just need to calm down. I'm gonna unpack my shit,take a shower and just relax."

"You really have temper don't you?" I say as I take of my jacket.

"Oh love,you have know idea." She says while taking off her hoddie the shirt she had on underneath.

"You're staring,love."

"Oh shit,sorry." I say blushing out of embarrassment.

"You know something that i've noticed about you?"

"What would that be?"

"You tend to get nervous around me,why?"

"Well for one you're really beautiful,and you have an amazing voice. Not to mention we've barely just met and you're so nice. You're just not like anybody I've ever met before you're different and I like that."

"Hmm. So like me? If so then I gotta confess,that feeling's mutual Gallagher."

"Really?"

"Umm yeah,have you seen your self?"

 "Interesting."

"What is?" Y/n asks while opening her backpack looking for something.

"You." I say as I hug her from her waist. She then turns around her eyes turn to my lips then to my eyes. I then did the same.

"Don't start something you can't finish Gallagher." She says seductively.

"Why don't you make me."

"I always do." She then pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me.

"Mm I don't think you wanna do this,love."

"What makes think that,mama's?"

"Once I start,I don't stop."

"Fine by me."

A/n smutttttt anyways