"Ah, but I miss my bed," he said as he rolled over.

'It's because of you only' She muttered under her breath thinking about what happened today.

"Do you have some disorder? Why do you always speak to yourself?" He asked, looking at her.

"Yes, I have and you know from when? Since I married YOU" she flashed a tight smile while pointing her finger at him.

"Don't you think you are becoming more and more brave every day?" He sat straight on the bed and held her finger which she pointed.

She gulped hard looking at his straight face but he burst into laughter looking at her expressions.

"God!! Your face, fuggi! You don't need to be scared!" He laughed more and she looked at him with a frown on her face.

Without replying she lay on her side, her back facing him who was still laughing.

"Ale ale bacchi gussa ho gyi," he said between laughs.

(Aww baby is angry!)

Blush crept up on her face as she heard his words, she bit her lower lip to control her laugh.

Soon she felt him sliding inside the quilt on the other side; he pulled her closer, it wasn't the first time they had cuddled, but it still gave her butterflies.

.

Next morning,

Everyone eyed Ekansh and Akshita suspiciously, making them alert.

"Ekansh, did something happen? Some noises were coming from your room last night!" Bhavna asked unconsciously, causing Ekansh to spill the juice but what shocked him more was when he looked up in front of him.

"BHAI!!!" Veer yelled and the other made her face, Trisha who had been sitting beside him stood up and sat down on another seat. He was shaking himself, which caused droplets to fall on her too, making her feel disgusted.

The shock left Akshita's mouth wide open and she prayed God would take her.

"Bhai! Mom just asked for something, there was nothing to split the juice. Yuck!!"

Avyansh and Tara tried to hide their laughter, knowing the situation very well.

"I... I'm sorry Veer I just..." Ekansh apologized, causing more shock among the members. Avyansh and Tara burst out laughing, unable to contain their amusement. Veer's face was a mixture of surprise and anger. He shook his head and walked away to change, leaving the room in stunned silence.

He can't even shout at him because of his Elder Sibling's supremacy. 😌

He looked at Veer's fading figure and asked, "Ekansh, what happened? Why do you react that way?".

"Wo..woh Dad Act... Actually I...I just--"

"Leave it bhaisahab it happens sometimes due to sudden questions!" Trilok responded, Ekansh sighed in relief. He thanked his chachu mentally.

"But yes, what were the noises? Your room is just above us, it looked like some marathon was taking place!" And that's it Ekansh took the thanks back and looked at him with Why did you say that face?

"Now you will sit like a statue or answer Ekansh!" Adhiraj spoke, looking at him suspiciously.

Avyansh enjoyed every moment of the conversation, praying for more from his family. But Tara had to control her laughing upon seeing Akshita's face, a red tomato by now in embarrassment.