Your First Halloween

A/N- This will be a one part story, where you can pick which avenger you want to be your parent.  (Example:  If you love Tony and Pepper, then you just read they're part(s))  I did this in my Suicide Squad parent book as well, so if in case this doesn't make sense, just go to my Suicide Squad book and go to the New Year's Eve chapter. 

A/b/n means another baby name

Today, you/ Tony's and Pepper's child were out at the local grocery store getting snacks for your daddy's/ Tony's Halloween party and all of the avengers are coming.  "Alright. We got the soda, snacks, pop-tarts,  drinks, etc.  "Okay. I think that's about everything." Your daddy/ Tony said.  "What about what our guests and their children's needs?" Your mommy/Pepper said. "I'm on it honey.   I have diapers, changing materials, baby blankets, toys, etc. already on their way to the tower." He said just as Jarvis notified him that all the packages had arrived.   "Thank you, Jarvis.  Just tell the delivery guys to place them in the living room." Tony told the AI.   "What about decorations?" Your mommy/Pepper said.  "I got them being delivered to the tower as well." Your daddy/ Tony  said.  "Okay Mr. I have everything.  What about our costumes?" Your mommy/ Pepper asked.  "Umm... I thought we'd use the suits."  He said.  "Tony, our little girl/boy won't be able to breathe in your suits, let alone when were you going to make them?" Your mommy/Pepper asked with her hands on her hips.  "When we got home." Your daddy/Tony said, sheepishly.  "Tony. We won't have time to make costumes.  Let's just go to Spirit and get our costumes there." She said as she pushed the cart to the checkout with you/hers and Tony's baby girl/boy.  (Time skip to Spirit) 

When you/Tony's and Pepper's child got to Spirit, you/Tony and Pepper's child saw a lot of spooky, yet neat decorations.   Your/Tony's and Pepper's child favorite decoration was the jumping spider.  "Do you want this, baby girl/boy?" Your daddy/ Tony cooed as you/ Tony and Pepper's child made grabby hands at it.  After spending three hours in that store, your mommy/Pepper  got you a very a cute costume for you/her and Tony's child and herself, since your daddy/ Tony has his own costume.   (Time skip to the tower) 

Once you/Tony's and Pepper's child, Pepper and Tony were home, all of them got ready for the party.   Once your mommy/Pepper was in her costume, it was your/ a/b/n's turn.   Once you/a/b/n was in your/their costume, the doorbell rang. "Tony! The guests are here!" Your mommy/Pepper yelled down to him.   "Okay dear." He said as Jarvis welcomed the avengers and their families into the tower.   "Avengers... It's party time!" Your daddy/Tony said as everyone began to party.  As your daddy/Tony was making his rounds, he saw Peter/your daddy. "There's my young prodigy and why do you have a baby with you, kid? Did you get a girl-." Your daddy/Tony said but got cut off by your daddy/Peter. "No Mr. Stark.  I saved her/him from bad guy." Your daddy/Peter said as he told Tony/your daddy about how your daddy/ Peter saved you from the clutches of  the Green Goblin.   Your daddy/Tony felt sad about your birth parents, but he was also proud that Peter/your daddy was doing the right thing, by raising you/ a/b/n. Everyone was having fun, especially the kids, since there was mountain of candy, thanks to your daddy/Tony.   "Stark! What have you done to my princess/prince?!" Your daddy/ Loki said as he saw you/ a/ b/n running around on a sugar high.  "Relax reindeer games.  It's called a sugar rush.  It'll wear off within a few hours." Your daddy/ Tony said.  "It better or so help me, Stark. I'll-"  "You'll what? I have your brother on speed dial."  Your daddy/Tony said.  As the fight between your daddy/ Tony and your daddy/ Loki was getting heated, you/ a/b/n went by your daddy/ Tony/ Loki and began to rub your e/c eyes.  "Come with daddy, my sweet Asgardian princess/prince.  Let's get you ready for bed." Your daddy/ Loki cooed as he carried you/ a/b/n to one of the spare bedrooms, where inside was a king sized bed was for the adults and a crib with matching bedding for the kids.    It wasn't long after that all the kids were now getting sleepy, since their sugar rush was finally over.