19|RECOVERY*

(Special guest that we all love towards the end 😏🤫) Hint hint I warned you all ab foreshadowing.

4 Months Later

I'm still missing Kirk very much but it's time to become a bad bitch again because I can't be around the house just sulking and crying. I call Nicole on the phone.

"Hey Nicole, lets start that band you were thinking about"

"Finally! I'm doing drums, I play the drums really well, better than singing." I'm surprised but I guess we can go with it "Okay" Now we just need to find another guitarist and bassist"

"How though?" she says

"Good point, lets put up flyers for auditions with our numbers on it and lets see who turns up"

"Good idea"

Two weeks later

Me and Nicole gather meet at the small studio we rented out for the band, "So who's first"

"Uh Charlie Heath?"

This boy with black dread locs that looks our age steps on the stage we ask him for his age and he is 19, not too far off, he's pretty hot too. He played a part from Peace Cells by Megadeth, he's actually a great bassist. We added him on the 'options' list, but I think he's the one. The bassist auditions were over and now it was time for the Guitar auditions. First up is...

"Chris Mendoza?"

"Hi i'm Chris" is what he says. "Well Chris whatcha got for us" He played Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden. Impressive but not enough, it was a little choppy, were looking for someone who is A1.

"Thank you Chris. Next!" There were lots of guitarists and neither one of them were what we were looking for, until we saw the next guy.

"Bobby McCarter?"

Bobby stepped out on the stage and he instantly caught my eye, he was ... beautiful, he was 20 and his long black hair was shaved slightly on the sides. He is one tall glass of fineness. I know he's the right one for our band, just look at him. "So Bobby, what do you have for us today?" I say giving him a smirk, already intrigued. He started to play a piece from seek and destroy and played it perfectly, it brought back memories of Kirk but I didn't let it bring me down. I mean he had the looks, the skills, he was everything. We had him on the 'options' list.

Auditions are over and we already chose the people that we wanted to be in the band, we called Charlie and Bobby and told them we wanted them in. This is gonna be the best band ever. Kirk would be so proud. No. Forget about Kirk, it's about me.

Around the next few weeks me and the band are already practicing and making some songs. I already made a riff back when me and Kirk were together(Seven Nation Army riff). I wrote lyrics to it and I named it Seven Nation Army(by the white stripes but in this story its going to be by 'The Vipers').

3 months go by and me and the band has had multiple gigs, their are some celebrities that have noticed us, not many but its still progress.

Me and Bobby have something going on too, we've been just flirting, not anything serious but tension yes. Today is the day of one of our gigs at The Viper Room, normally I don't go here but I'm a rockstar now baby, gotta do what you gotta do. I go in the dressing room and Diana is there waiting for me.