5|ROUND AND ROUND*

We all get to the hotel "ugh how do you guys deal with that shit" "we learn to ignore it" Kirk tells me. "Well i'm going to start getting ready, and just knock on the door when you and the boys are ready" "of course sweetheart". I strip and get in the shower washing all the sweat and dirt off of my body.

I play my mixtape after getting out the shower, I lotion my body and leaving my hair damp so it can dry and look wavy. I put on my outfit for the club and I notice my side tattoo sticking out.

I attempt to do my makeup but my eyeliner is not cooperating with me right now. I start dancing every once and a while to the music on the speaker.

(Minus the tattoos)

(Minus the tattoos)

I heard my phone ring and picked it up. "hello" "Hey its Diana"

"Oh hey Diana, what ya up to"

"Nothing but I heard you guys are partying and I want in"

"Oh of course, come to my room, its 1308, I want you to try an eyeliner look on me"

"I'll be right there pretty"

About 15 minutes later I hear a knock, either Diana or Kirk. I open the door to see Diana "Damnn Asp you look hot"

"thank you sexy"

We head to the bathroom with the music still on and Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper blasted off the speaker. We spent the time laughing, joking and talking about boys. It felt pretty good not being the only girl anymore. I asked Diana to try a eyeliner look on me.

"Anddd done"

"Holy shit, this is amazing thank you"

"anything for you sweets"

I put some lipgloss on and someone knocked on the door, it had to be Kirk. I went to go get it

"aht aht, we need him to be surprised when he sees you"

Diana told me, so she went to get the door. "Hi Kirk"