"I told you, you can't run forever" He taunts, breathing heavily.

"Your just mad you walked into a door like the dumbass you are" I scoff, trying to free my arms.

"Fuck you" He sneers, his arms flexing as he tightens his grip.

"Let me go, the fuck are you gonna do?" I glare at him.

He doesn't answer, only stares back.

"If your not gonna get back at me, fuck off" I glance down at his lips for a mere second before averting my eyes.

Why the fuck did I do that?

He leans down to my ear, "I'll get back at you, just wait" He whispers, his warm breath hitting my neck.

Before I can respond, he releases me and storms out. The door rattling as it swings back and forth.

I sit myself up, my eyes not leaving from where he had left.

What a fucking weirdo.

The bell painfully rings in the distance, announcing the order to head to class.

.........

I was sat in second period, listening to the science teacher drone on about..

I honestly don't know, but what I do know is that it's fucking boring. Anyway, we were sat in the dark. The only light being from the projector, illuminating a whatever the fuck it was.

My seat is at the back, thank god. Finney sat to my left, which isn't that bad since we were now friends i think.

I glance over at him, his hands were messing around with a light up rocket-ship pen; it was pretty cool.

There was a torch located at the handle, exposing the rough wood of the table and enhancing the smooth carvings of stupid doodles by past students.

But his eyes weren't focused on the pen, or the board. But on a girl in our class called Donna.

Damn. I wish someone looked at me like that.

But someone was.

With Finney admiring Donna, and me looking at him; there was no way I could have noticed the pair of eyes watching me almost intensely.

That was until I look away from Finney and around the room. I felt the burning gaze of someone studying me; like one would to a foreign object.

My eyes scan the room before finally looking to the right.

In the corner, about two desks away sat Arellano.

He quickly glares at me, noticing that I've caught him staring.

"Creep" I mouth, grimacing at him.

"Bitch" He mouths back.

I'm surprised he could even capture what I said in this shit lighting.

Ew. That also meant that I read his lips.

I almost throw up right then and there, he honestly revolts me to no end.