[Punch after punch]

.........

The wind slaps in my face as i run, and might i add, a lot harder than any of these girls could. I turn around quickly, my laughter growing as i witness one of the girls run into a fence.

"Silly bitch!" I shout, only fuelling the other girls anger.

There were three of them now, the craziest girls in the school, they think they're everything because their 'daddies' have money.

"Get back here Hopper!" One of them shriek.

God do they ever shut up?

I would stop and fight them, but it's much more funny watching them try to catch me.

"Gotta get me first fuckface!" I laugh, turning the corner and entering the school gates. I turn around to see the girls still trying to catch their breath.

I walk closer to the 'leader' of the group, "Better luck next time hun" I taunt, patting her on the back.

I turn around and walk away like the bad bitch i am, everyones eyes drawn to my back as i enter school.

I'm kidding.

Instead i come face to face with the girl that ran into the fence. Her hair was all over the fucking place, a bruise forming on her swollen nose that was already huge as it was.

It was a sight to see.

"Damn girl, that fence did a number on you huh?" I cringe, a couple laughs escaping past my throat.

"You whore!" She screams, the swarm of students now halting to watch the scene unfold.

Jesus, dramatic much?

"Oh i'm the whore?" I couldn't help but start laughing. I mean, she fucks different boys every week!

"No wonder your a screw up, finally taking after your dad?" She smirks.

Now that made me angry.

"At least daddy doesn't buy me everything because i can't do anything myself" I pout mockingly.

"You bitch!"

I open my mouth to reply but a soft pain shoots up my nose. Did she just?

Punch me? oh she's in for it.

My head was struck to the side as she delivered the punch. It didn't particularly hurt, just a dull ache. Not seconds later i feel the smooth, crimson liquid drip from my nose.

Without thinking much, i swing.

My fist connects with her jaw, sending her to the ground.

Oops?

I throw my legs over her, pretty much straddling the girl and strike again. Punch after punch, bruise after bruise.

The 'crowd' gasps as they see her bloodied face.

I don't stop.

My knuckles were already bruising, blood slicing it's way between my fingers, i wasn't sure whether it belonged to me or her. Maybe a mix of the two.

Her friends shout at me to stop but i can hardly hear them, it's like i was underwater.

Trapped in a state where i only saw red. I wasn't even that angry at her, i just couldn't stop.