Mukuro's trident made contact with him and the room exploded. A mushroom cloud of dust and smoke coming out of Kokuyou land.

"Am I too late...?" a man mumbled, seeing the smoke. "I hope that kid is alright... to the extreme."

"There's no mistake," Irei mumbled, looking at his computer screen. "Someone has come over from the past again." 'But where is he? Why can't I locate him? My stomach hurts...' He rubbed his face. 'If I don't find the Vongola people soon, even Byakuran-san.'

"We thought you'd be here, Irie-sama. Please carry your coat with you at all times, otherwise you can't use your wireless communicator," the Cervello twins said.

"You could have knocked first..."

"We did, sir."

Irie turned away from his screen. "...What do you want? THe meeting for the Vongola search is not till the afternoon, right? My coat is..."

"There's been a problem," the sister replied, holding his coat. "The 8th squad captain, Lord Glo Xinia, was seriously injured in a battle."

"What did you say?!" Irie jumped from his seat. "But according to this morning's report, the 8th squad is on standby."

"It appears that Lord Glo went to Kokuyou land by himself."

"Ko-Kokuyou land you say?!"

"Due to a jamming signal from a recorder, our radars did not pick anything up. But, there were signs of a battle that involved the use of his ring. We could not find Lord Glo's sub box, and the main box is heavily damaged. Fortunately, we found the Rain Mare Ring in a clump of bushes about 30m from Lord Glo's position."

"What the hell is this about?! What happened!" Irie groaned as he started to put on his coat. "Speaking of Kokuyou, that's Rokudou Mukuro's old..."

"You've heard, Sho-chan?" Byakuran happily smiled, scaring Irie as he appeared on his computer screen.

"Wah!"

"I was wondering how you'd look like once you found out Glo had been beaten up so I called~"

"Byakuran-san! This normal line can be tapped, you know!"

"If that happens, it'd be entirely your fault since you're the one talking through the open line," the albino retorted.

"You... What kind of person are you?!" Irie yelled. "Speaking of that... Why didn't you tell me about Kokuyou land?!"

"That's because I didn't know about it either," Byakuran responded, still smiling.

"Eh?!"

"He really is despicable, that Glo-kun. How did he beat us to it?"

"In any case, it's too dangerous to use this line!" Irie reprimanded him. "After I thoroughly investigated this matter, let me contact you again with the details! We'll talk then..."

"Okay. Bye!" Click.

"What does this mean?" a Cervello sister asked.

"I don't know! This is different from Gamma's case. Glo arrived from Italy only last night. I don't think Byakuran-san would lie about something like this..." Irie muttered. 'Where did Glo Xinia get the news about Kokuyou from...' "Anyway, I had better go and see Go Xinia first!"

"He was transferred to the medical room. But, due to his injuries, he hasn't regained consciousness..."

"I don't care!"

Looking at the entirely bandaged man, Ao looked down at him with an emotionless expression.

"Well, it looks like Chrome and Mukuro sure did a number on you," Ao harumped and Glo's only visible eye widened before it twitched angrily.