' YEAH I LOOK GOOD. OH GOSH. The staff seem a bit... ugly? ...for our Host Club... Well we'll just let them work in the back. Yeah that'll work '

Yes. Those are his thoughts. Even though he looks very polite, well behaved and kind his thought are something else. If you're wondering what our staff is doing is we are standing in a line bowing and greeting the two boys. The owner took the two upstairs were the seats were much better since you can see a lot of the city.

I've been tasked with serving my coffee jelly but due to many other staff wanting to be hired... well by staff I mean the bakers. They all wore their cleanest work outfit and some even did a little bit of make-up. I wanted to be the last one to present the jelly but standing right in the middle is a better choice for serving it cold.

(¬_¬)

' JOIN OUR CLUB AS A HOST! '

...

The silence is very loud... VERY LOUD. Now with the sudden scene change you're probably wondering 'Wait what happened?' Well let me explain.

All the other cooks all presented their signature dishes one by one and Tamaki didn't seem to be impressed with any of them.

That is until it was my turn. All I said was ' Please enjoy. ' and I put the coffee jelly in front of the blond. He looked up to look at my face and immediately jumped up from his chair which surprised all of us.

Now that you're done reading what happened let us return to the chaos that is about to happen.

' What? ' I asked even though I obviously heard his sudden host position offer. ' I SAID JOIN US AS A HOST! WITH A FACE LIKE THAT YOU WOULD BE PERFECT! ' everyone sweat dropped except Kyoya.

The observer finally spoke up ' Now, Now Tamaki we cannot just rush into things. We don't even know if he can cook and bake. ' Tamaki sat down pouting ' You're right Kyoya... '

Tamaki took the spoon to taste the jelly. At first he was having some weird thoughts but then gave the jelly a go anyway.

' This is..... ' everyone waited impatiently

' This is....... ' Silence everywhere

' This is........ AMAZING! I've never tasted something so rich in flavor. It just melts in your mouth and with the milk... This is truly extraordinary! ' Tamaki went onto eat the whole jelly and he probably would've licked the plate if none of us were here watching him.

' Kyoya, I think you already know what I'm gonna say ' The blond looked at the raven with a serious look. ' I'm very certain of what you're gonna say ' the raven replied.

'You! What's your name? ' Tamaki pointed to me. ' Saiki. Saiki Kusuo. ' I monotonously replied with a straight face.

' We will be hiring you as a cook for our club. We will need you to come to Ouran High School tomorrow morning at 6:30am. We will provide you with escort services from your home to our school and since you'll be new to our school we will try to find you a tour guide since the school is large. Now the important question. Do you want to work for us? '

' ... ' Now wait a minute " Hmm.. what are the ups and downs for working for these guys...
Ups:
- probably a giant kitchen where I can work in peace
Downs:
- I'll stand out too much next to these guys.
- Too much energy just from the leader
Well I mean it really doesn't sound bad... Guess I'll accept and see what they have in store for me..."

After my very long thinking time of thinking ' I accept ' Surely it can't be that bad right?

┻━┻('Д')┻━┻

And a cliffhanger because I'm genuinely tired.
KAKmajsjw
I'M SO EXCITED TO PRESENT TO YOU ALL: MY TDLOSK x OHSHC CROSSFIC

ENJOY THE FIRST EPISODE AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

GOOD NIGHT/MORNING/AFTERNOON

MWAHMWAH

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K is by Shuuichi Asou
Ouran High School Host Club is by Bisco Hatori