"Hear it from me , we are best friends, how cruel you are Hua Cheng , changing colors like a chameleon, one moment you are a romancer and now with your guests you act in such vicious manner , i am deeply hurt." Wei Wuxian exagerrated while practically latching onto his husband. The sight disgusted Hua Cheng. 

"You are in no place to complain neither are you competent enough to reply on behalf of gege and if it wasn't for gege , you wouldn't be standing here and nagging." 

"Lian, your future husband is such a cockblocker." 

Xie Lian could almost laugh at the statement not because it had a hint of accuracy but because it's quite the contrary. 

"Alright stop with the arguments , San Lang they are here to report the sighting they experienced in the Yunmeng Sect , a possible account of terror." 

"an account of terror ?" 

"enormous crimson flames apparently with no source no evidence." 

However Wei Wuxian begged to differ.  "I hate to interrupt but Lian there is a source and we have been trying to trace it."

"What kind of source A-Xian?" 

Hua Cheng visibly uninterested was bothered by Xie Lian's nickname for Wei Wuxian. 

"Your Highness , it's better if we discuss this matter somewhere more discreet." Lan Wangji asserted. 

"I understand , let's discuss the matter inside." 

The four males proceeded the way in the manor , however two of them still in awe of the interior of manor , it exuded such brilliance and such reverence towards the art. 

"Lian , i must say , your man is quite the romancer." Wei Wuxian whispered.

A visible blush appeared on Xie Lian's face troubling Hua Cheng what the latter could have said to make his lover blush to this extent.

The distinguished males entered the halls , the silence could almost be heard. 

"Alright cultivators please tell us everything regarding your encounter with this mystery." Xie Lian spoke. 

The atmosphere in the hall tensed up because this encounter was not an account of mere normality. 

"Your Highness, couple of weeks ago we visited the Yungmeng Sect , nothing out of ordinary , the surroundings , the people , around the sect was exactly how we remembered it, a week after our stay at sect, one night, enormous crimson fires began to establish everywhere in sect however both of us wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the screams and shouts of the people, as for us where we both stayed ,in the vicinity there wasn't a single trace of such fires, as you might think that this fire might not have had an effect because we are cultivators , but it wasn't the case for other cultivators fires emerged inside-out the sect. We immediately took all measures to curb the proliferation however at that time something unusual happened."