"Oh yeah... We kinda are." Nick chuckles.

"WHEN DID YOU GUYS HAVE THE TIME TO DO THIS?"

"Oh just like the other day heh..." i say.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS RAVEN AND BEAST BOY?!"

"Yeahh a last minute costume." i say.

after that short conversation we head into the party. not going to lie there was a ton of people here. i saw a couple of people i knew so i headed over there with nick.

"hiii guys" i say with a little wave.

"ARE YOU GUYS MATCHING? THATS SOO CUTE!" Cameron slurs.

"is he drunk already?" i say with a chuckle.

"umm..." the group looks around at each other.

"it's okay, he's having fun!"

i wave goodbye and nick and i head to the table with drinks. there weren't many options. there was a pinterest punch bowl type thing. a little more alcohol and some water. of course i got the punch bowl thing. i took one sip, and that was straight juice.

an hour goes by and i go back to the punch bowl about 4 times? it was good punch. whoever made it deserves an award. then someone at the table finally says it.

"hey are you okay?" someone in a ghost outfit asks.

"yeah i'm fine? how come?" i say as i pour myself another cup.

"you know there's alcohol in that right?" the ghost person says.

i stay quiet for a moment. i look at them with my mouth wide open. "THERES ALCOHOL IN THIS? WHAT? I DIDNT KNOW."

"YEAH.. DO U WANT MORE ALCOHOL?" they ask.

"hmm... are u going to take a shot with me?" i ask.

"maybe." as they pour two shots.

"cheers!" i clunk my glass against theirs and take the shot.

a few more shots have been poured and more people start to come in to join us. A few more shots have been poured. Later i feel a hand around my waist and i freeze.

"there you are." someone whispers in my ear. "i've been looking for you everywhere. thank god you didn't go anywhere far."

the man of the voice rested his head on me. i turn and i see the beast boy outfit. it was nick, he was the one resting his head on me. i turn to face him. i pull him down to talk to him.

"hii nick!"

"hi y/n. i was worried. you were gone forrrr" he grabs his phone out of his pocket and checks the time. "roughly an hour? i was wondering where you went after you got up."

"wellll i'mmm hereee! what time is it?" i ask.

"12:19" nick says

"really? anyways you know what we should do??"

"what should we do y/n?" he replied.

"i think... we should take pictures to cherish this moment!" i say as i grab his hand and make our way to an empty wall. i see ron and carlos talking, i grab both of them to take our picture.

"thanks guys!"

"yeah no worries." ron says.

"guys i'm hungry" i say

"me too." carlos adds on.

"shall we go?" nick offers.

"YEAH!" all 3 of us shout.

"okay but one and/or both of you guys needs to find stefan so we can leave. y/n and i will be in the car."
nicks says as we head out.

as we're heading to the car i hear a voice.

"is that a nickkyyy-poooh??!!" a girl exclaimed

nick looks at me. i look at him. and we BOOK IT to his car. we go in, lock the doors, start the car and drive away. we turn around and luckily all of the guys were walking out the door. nick rolls down his window and says hop in and then drives off.

we finally get whataburger and eat it. by this time it was about 1:50 almost 2. so we drive all the three boys back to Carlos's house. then finally he drops me off. by tthis point i'm kind of sober.

"thank you for dropping me off and getting food and the party" i smile.

"it's no problem!!" he chuckles back.

"okayy bye byee!" i get out of the car. "oh wait! i forgot something." i turn back to nick and tried him a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head quickly so the kiss ended up on the lips.

i slam his door and run inside to the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK." i whisper to myself.

i take off my outfit and change into comfy clothes and shower tomorrow because i'm too tired for that. i remembered to send the photos to the girls to show them our matching outfit. after i did that i put some youtube on and fell asleep.

_____________________________________

hihi! halloween special kinda.
idk since it was october, i thought i would do a little special <3 anyways! here's to another chapter!

~ley 💕💕