Chaptee 56

Don't think about going any further.

Fu Shen didn't plan to do so much, but after kissing Tang Zhou, his reason collapsed instantly.

Adding Tang Zhou's obedience and cooperation, he moved his heart and brought people to bed.

Now that a ladle of cold water was poured on his head, Fu Shen woke up and looked at Tang Zhou with red eyes and lips like roses.

And his hand was still on Tang Zhou's slippery skin.

Fu Shen moved his body with difficulty, even though his body was bulging so much, he didn't dare to touch Tang Zhou again, and he didn't even dare to look at it.

Tang Zhou was helpless when he braked halfway, but he had no choice. He didn't prepare anything at home.

He buttoned his pajamas slowly, covered it with the quilt, and said hoarsely, "Go to sleep."     

Hearing Tang Zhou's voice, he looked at it subconsciously, and then realized that Tang Zhou was lying on his bed now...

Of course, Fu Shen will not drive away Tang Zhou, and if he wants to go, he will go by himself.

He got up and went to the ground, and before he took a step, he heard Tang Zhou whispering behind him: "Where are you going?"

Fu Shen's Adam's apple rolled, "Go to the study."

"What are you doing in the study so late?"

"There is still work to be done."

Tang Zhou suddenly said: "My lip hurts a little, did you bite it?"

Fu Shen turned around abruptly and bent over to take a look.         
Fu Shen kept his posture and did not move.

Tang Zhou was wronged again and acted like a spoiled child: "Are you okay?"

Fu Shen couldn't stand it after all, so he obediently climbed onto the bed, pressed against the edge of the bed, and stayed far away.

"Turn off the lights."

Fu Shen reached out and turned off the light.

"I'm a little cold."

Fu Shen groped for the remote control, intending to turn on the heating.

Fu Shen was stunned.

The slightly cool body immediately came over, the soft hair was attached to his shoulders, and the faint aroma wafted into the tip of the nose.

The sparks flew from the chest in an instant.

He heard Tang Zhou ask in his ear, "So are we in love now? Is it a couple relationship?"

Fu Shen thought: You are right.

The mouth was pursed tightly.

In the darkness, a hand quietly touched his cheek, Fu Shen had not yet reacted, the man he was so excited about had already crouched on him, smiled softly, like a soul-stirring man the leprechaun.

He asked in a deep voice, "Don't you want to sleep?"

If you listen carefully, you can hear the quiver in his voice.

Tang Zhou lowered his head, touched the tip of his nose to his, and said softly, "Good night kiss before going to bed."

He took the initiative to kiss Fu Shen's lips, gently and softly, without the slightest aggressiveness, like soothing, like lingering.     

Compared to the tentative and violent attack just now, this time the kiss was longer and warmer.

It seems that the hearts of the two are approaching at once.

After the kiss, Tang Zhou smiled and said, "Boyfriend, let's sleep."

Fu Shen did not refute, he sighed in the dark, and took the initiative to reach out and take Tang Zhou in his arms.

No matter what Tang Zhou is thinking, no matter what happens after he wakes up tomorrow morning, Fu Shen just wants to keep the happiness that falls from the sky tonight.

Tang Zhou slept sweetly in Fu Shen's arms, but Fu Shen fell asleep for a long time after insomnia.

The next morning, Tang Zhou woke up in the warm embrace, opened his eyes to see the sleeping handsome face, was happy in his heart, and did not rush to get up, just quietly watching Fu Shen Sleeping face.

A string of cell phone bells broke the quiet and beautiful atmosphere.

Fu Shen opened his eyes suddenly and was about to reach for the phone, but froze when he saw Tang Zhou.

The paused brain began to work, and he remembered what happened last night. If it wasn't for the phone ringing in his ear, he probably thought it was a dream.

Tang Zhou was amused by his stunned appearance, "Don't you answer?"

Fu Shen took the hand around Tang Zhou and pressed the answer with a heartbeat.

"Brother Shen, can't you start the morning meeting?" Pi Xiu asked weakly.

Fu Shen: "...What time is it?"

"Nine-thirty."

“…”

He slept till now!

There was a chuckle in his ear, Fu Shen turned his head and saw Tang Zhou's slightly curved eyes, and he said, "Turn to the afternoon."

Because the driver is on leave today, he should have called to ask earlier.

Fu Shen put down his phone and looked at Tang Zhou calmly: "I'm going to wash."

"Good."

Fu Shen paused, his brain was colliding violently, and he said, "Okay."

No matter what Tang Zhou wants to do, he will accompany him.

Tang Zhou took advantage of his cooking time, and Le Zizi carried his clothes to the master bedroom.

When sorting clothes, I suddenly found a box hidden in the deepest part of the cabinet.

Very familiar.

He reached for it, opened it, and saw a tie that was beautiful in style but not exquisite in workmanship.

This is the birthday present he gave to Fu Shen before.

Fu Shen carefully kept it in the deepest corner.

Tang Zhou bent his lips and put them back in place.

Fu Shen's breakfast was ready before the clothes were collected.

Tang Zhou had no choice but to leave what he was doing, and came to the dining table, where he unexpectedly gave a loud chirp at the corner of Fu Shen's lips.

Fu Shen was blank again and at a loss.

Tang Zhou sat down with a smile, "Thank you boyfriend."

Isn't this person not convinced that he likes him? Tang Zhou decided to kiss him every day until he believed it.

Fu Shen was dizzy after eating and almost smashed the bowl while washing.

He saw Tang Zhou clumsily cleaning the wardrobe, and he helped him clean up without saying a word.

Tang Zhou asked: "Aren't you going to work?"

"See you later in the afternoon."

Tang Zhou laughed, it seems that the title of workaholic can be removed.

With Fu Shen's help, Tang Zhou became the hand-dragging shopkeeper, enjoying the paddling.

When Fu Shen finished cleaning up, he leaned in and kissed again, and saw Fu Shen's red ears with sharp eyes.

I simply ate some lunch, the two of them changed their clothes and took the elevator downstairs together.

Fu Shen took the initiative to ask: "Where to go?"

"Meet customers."

Fu Shen: "I'll send you."

"Good."

Fu Shen sent him to his destination, Tang Zhou unbuckled his seat belt, but instead of getting out of the car, he tilted his head and looked at him.

"What?" Fu Shen didn't understand what he meant.

Tang Zhou tapped his lips.