Chapter 3

Now that everyone was well rested, everyone was out and about bright and early so they could take advantage of the one day in New Orleans that they had.

After linking for breakfast first at the famous Ruby Slipper, they were now all doing their own thing. Feeling a bit lucky, the guys decided to spend a couple hours at Harrahs Casino and Hotel.

They were currently sitting around the blackjack table. "Aye! Is it just me or was Sierra ass eating like a cow earlier?" Zay curiously asked.

"She was eating like she homeless, but wit a booty like dat ain't no way she missing meals." Stixx joked.

"Ass look like it swallowed a baby Orangutan don't it!" Zay added cracking everybody up accept Amour.

"That booty even come wit it's own sound! Walking behind her ass all you hear is Bom! Bom! Bom!" Donell then added his foolishness to the mix having them in tears.

"Will y'all niggas stop talking bout her ass bruh!" Amour.

"Uh oh! Grumpy troll don't want us talking bout him wittle girlfriend." Zaylon mocked him using a baby voice while laughing. "Nigga whatchu mad fo'? It ain't liking you hitting that no more."

"Unless you got something to tell us bruh." Cash added.

Amour smacked his teeth. "Ain't shit to tell! Me and my girl is straight. But y'all sitting up here giggling like some school girls, bout a girl I don't want here. On top of the fact that I'm stuck on a bus with y'all fools."

"Aww cheer up buttercup! We'll be in Vegas in no time. If we stick up on snacks before we rollout in the morning, we'll be sitting poolside at a day party in no time." Cash reassured him.

"Besides nigga better hope that pudge come from all them damn weed brownies she eat and nothing else while you worried bout a damn bus." Zay mumbled.

Amour's jaw clenched.

Cash slid Amour a shot of whiskey which was his way of telling Amour not to respond, have a drink and relax. Rolling his eyes at their banter, Amour downed the shot before continuing with the game.

Over at Cafe Du Monde, Raven and Chanel eyed each other curiously as they watched Sierra scarf down another plate of Beignets.

Once she dumped the powder in her Hot chocolate, dipped the beignet in the mixture before eating it and then proceeded to drink the liquid was their last straw.

"Oh hell naw! Girl do you have a fucking tape worm or something!?"

"Chaneeel! Stop that's not nice."

"Fuck being nice! She eating like she got two damn stomachs and I'm disgusted." Chanel frowned. Sierra sighed. "I don't have a tape worm...I'm just...hungry I guess." She said timidly.

"Hungry my ass! Seem like you pregnant to me." Chanel shrugged.

When Sierra could barely hold her head up and make eye contact that told them everything. "Shit! She is pregnant Nelly."

Chanel's jaw dropped. "Hold up! I hope you not tryna say that's Amour's baby."

Sierra quickly waved her off. "No not at all! This is our first time seeing each other since we broke up in February. Besides I'm only six weeks."

"Well is it somebody we know? Raven asked.

Sierra hung her head low embarrassed to say. "It's Zaylon's baby."

Chanel and Raven gasped.

Chanel couldn't help but to burst out laughing. "Oh sis you are fucked! Not only is Amour gone call 1-800-Chokedathoe on ya ass, but Zaylon is the worst person to procreate with. All he care about is Coochie, Casa and Cookies...not the chocolate chip kind!"

I F****** HATE TEXASOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara