siyeon x gahyeon- party

Gahyeon stood against a wall, watching the intoxicated party-goers huddle around the living room to dance. She wasn't that interested in going, but Sua and Yoohyeon insisted it would be fun, so she tagged along anyway. It was an excellent opportunity to show off her new crocheted top if anything.

It was black with a blue and white pattern of flowers on it. It stopped a few inches above her jeans and showed just enough skin for Gahyeon to feel like she was being adventurous.

The solo cup in her hand was half-full of tap water, the taste a little stale and room temperature. Her need for a cooler drink did not outweigh the fear she had of navigating through the huge crowds in the home.

She just stood and watched as people mingled, danced, drank, winked at her, and just had a good time. She paused her train of thought and backtracked to the piercing eyes from across the room.

Lined in heavy black, the deep brown eyes looked her up and down, the mouth below tilting upwards just enough to see the stranger's playful smirk. Gahyeon met the woman's gaze and felt her face turn pink. She watched her set a drink on the table she stood next to, going over to Gahyeon right after.

"Hey, cutie." Gahyeon smiled at the simple greeting.

"Hi." Her voice was a little meek, but the woman found it endearing.

"I'm Siyeon, my friend over there is friends with Yoohyeon." Gahyeon looked over at the friend, the name Jiu flashed across her mind.

"Oh, I know her." Siyeon settled in a little closer and Gahyeon welcomed it.

"Well, Gahyeon, I saw you once at a party like this, and I've remembered you ever since." She leaned against the wall beside Gahyeon and leaned in close to her ear. "I've been thinking of that mouth of yours since I first saw you, thinking about just how good it would feel on mine." The husky tone of her voice sent chills down Gahyeon's spine.

Breathlessly, she said, "Maybe you should find out." Siyeon leaned forward just enough to lean against the wall, one hand on Gahyeon's waist, her other forearm on the wall above Gahyeon's head.

"You sure?" The quick question was met with Gahyeon pulling her in by the side of the sheer cover-up she wore. Their lips met in a sweet kiss, unexpected but welcomed by both parties.

Siyeon's hand gently gripped Gahyeon's waist, her fingers trailing across her soft skin. Gahyeon's hands found their way to the back of Siyeon's neck, her fingers tangled in the obsidian strands. When they broke apart, Gahyeon messily kissed Siyeon's chin to her neck.

Siyeon groaned and leaned forward to give her more room to work, which in turn ended up with her leg between Gahyeon's thighs. The hum against her throat made her tremble.

"Mmm, just like that, darling." Gahyeon felt butterflies at the nickname.

She trailed back up to lock lips again, one of her hands now holding onto Siyeon's shoulder. They broke with a gasp, breath hitting each other's faces.

"You wanna take this somewhere a little less public?" Siyeon looked around them and Gahyeon followed suit, realizing how many people were staring at them.

"Yes, please." Siyeon chuckled and led Gahyeon down a hallway and up some stairs.

"Who's room are we going to?" Siyeon tugged her into a room and closed the door behind her. Gahyeon was pushed up against the door, her neck attacked with a flurry of kisses.

"Mine." She sighed, the feeling of Siyeon's lips was just so good. "The room is mine too." Siyeon practically dragged her over to the bed.

"God, you're so beautiful." Gahyeon couldn't help the blush that spread across her cheeks. "I think about you too much for someone I haven't met until just now. I know it probably sounds creepy, but I've totally been crushing on you for a few weeks now." Gahyeon smiled up at Siyeon, she felt flattered at the very least.

"Jiu always has Yoohyeon and Sua around and they talk about you so much, seeing you here was the highlight." Gahyeon's hands made their way to pull Siyeon closer, laying her down beside her to cuddle.

"I like you a lot so far, Siyeon. Now I know why Yoo and Sua wanted me to come with them so badly." Siyeon chuckled, Gahyeon felt the vibrations against her ribcage, their bodies molded against one another.

Siyeon turned away and quietly yawned.

"Are you tired?" Siyeon shook her head.

"Only a little, I'm very much down to keep going if you want." Gahyeon hummed, her eyes already closed and her head resting on Siyeon's chest.

"I'm tired too." Siyeon didn't say anything more and closed her eyes, her arms wrapped around Gahyeon in a protective embrace. Their breathing leveled out and they both drifted to dreams of each other.

---

"Aww, they're so cute!" Quiet mumbles and excited whispers were what woke Siyeon up.

She opened her eyes slowly, immediately aware of the person in her arms. She smiled. But her attention was caught by something, or someone, in the doorway.

Jiu, Sua, and Yoohyeon all stood in the doorway, Sua and Yoohyeon each dressed in one of Jiu's shirts, and their hair all a mess. Sua realized Siyeon was awake and was about to say something, but Siyeon put a finger to her lips, then pointed at the sleeping woman in her arms.

Sua didn't say anything but smiled at the already attached Siyeon. She motioned behind them and Siyeon got the message that they were leaving. The quiet click of the door ended up being what woke Gahyeon up.

"Goodmorning, sunshine." Gahyeon yawned and pulled Siyeon closer, her face buried in the older woman's chest.

"G'mornin." It was muffled against the fabric of her shirt.

"You still sleepy?" Gahyeon nodded but then tensed up a bit.

"...Siyeon?" Her tone was nervous, it had Siyeon worried.

"Yeah? You okay?" She felt the girl in her arms relax.

"Just making sure." She felt a chuckle rumble through Siyeon's chest.