Pilot Pt. 1

Leg·end
/ˈlejənd/

An extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.

_________________________________________

Cory Pov:
------------------------------

It has been a year since the particle accelerator exploded and how it changed me. I woke up late in the morning and had a feeling I should go visit my mother.

The effects of the accelerator caused me to get unique abilities one where I am able to feel if someone I care about is in need.

I drove over to my mother's house and the strange feeling I had felt gotten stronger. As I got there, my suspension was correct, my mom was struggling reaching something on the top self and before it fell I quickly grabbed it startling her.

"Oh, jeez Cory don't scare me like that" she said holding her laughter "how is it you always know where to be when I need you."

"Just a hunch" I smiled

My mom is pretty young but she had gotten an injury due to her old job at a construction company and it messed with her leg. I always helped her just incase her injury got worse not that I minded.

I noticed that since I got my powers my connection with my mother increased exponentially. I can feel is she is in trouble or needs help. I grateful that I have these powers so I can be there for her. I spent half the day just talking to her and helping her out then I left for work.

My job was kinda hard seeing as I had to take pictures of the famous flash, who I am a huge fan of and some of the villains, if i had the chance. I even got some pictures of my dad, Leonard Snart, my mom had told me about him and why she never told him about me.

Mom never hated him or thought he would never love me. She never told Dad about me so I wouldn't be brought in his life of crime. She still loves him too.

Timeskip

Walking to my apartment after a long day of work and being out and about I decided to stop by a store to get some late night dinner and some snacks since I haven't eaten all day yet.

I stepped inside and started grabbing some bags of chips, candy, and a sandwich, not the most healthiest dinners but what can I say.

As I made my way to the back to get a drink I heard loud commotion coming from the front of the store and saw a gun being pointed at the cashier. I ducked behind one of the shelves and peaked around to see a man about 6 foot with a ski mask on.

I kept myself calm and tried my best not to get caught. I crawled a little closer to get a better view. I took my hand out so I could use my powers to get the guy down. As I used my powers a blue Ara could be seen around my hand. The blue mist can be seen around the gun, I used it and yanked the gun out of his hand far enough so the cashier could grab his.

The thing about my powers is I never fully understand how to use them. I had major freakouts when I use them to much and would end up messing up my apartment, I just now started being able to use them a little more than before.

The man ran out of the store after the incident and I made my way to the front.

"Oh my goodness, are you ok," the cashier asked

"Y-yeah, what happened," I said

"Some idiot came to rob the store, I'm just glad that he didn't start shooting with you here" he said

"Well I'm glad you are alright sir," I placed the money on the counter "have a goodnight, get home safe." I said after I was done paying and waved him goodbye.

As I made my way outside I saw a man on a brown trench coat in front of me.

"Can I help you sir?" I said in confusion

"Infact that is exactly what you can do." He said than pointed something in my direction and all I saw next was a flash of white. And than...

Nothing.