Chapter 1

KIKI'S POV

I was brought into the Takashi house at the age of 4. Left by my biological parents, I didn't know the feeling of Parental love. Until I came into the Takashi household.

I was a quiet and docile girl, who didn't care about anyone other than myself. Since I knew no one would give a damn about me.

I remember the day, like it was yesterday. The air was crisp and slightly chilly, the wind was howling as if welcoming my presence. In the light of the fire, I saw three children and a mother. People who would welcome me into their home forever...........

*BEEEP! BEEEEP!*
Groaning awake at the sound of the roaring alarm, I threw it against the wall to shut it up. And proceeded to dress into what I call 'Delinquent clothing'. Long hoodie with a tee-shirt and a skirt to go with it. I put on some shorts under the skirt and yanked on some black converse and a black cap.

Stashing my bat and ball into my bag, I headed to meet Murayama at the Baseball centre

Stashing my bat and ball into my bag, I headed to meet Murayama at the Baseball centre. This became a weekly routine of some sort and I did sometimes attend Oya High, so we were quiet close.

After finishing, I strolled through the streets of Roppongi, hoping to avoid any unnecessary trouble. I needed to get back home in time for Mitsuya to make dinner after all. I was a hungry person that needed her fuel. Which reminded me. I need to meet up with Yamato at Itokan soon. He promised me a dinner date which he'll pay for since he lost our bet. I defeated those 50 scrappers fair and square.

"Hey, Kiki". I almost had a heartattack as Shimura appeared by my side. Damn it! Why did I have to get so distracted!? "H-how many times have I told you not to scare me like that?!".

"Whoops! Anyway you gonna come over to club Heaven again?". "Nope. I need to get some groceries, then visit Smokey and go home". "Awwww. That's so unfair! Why are you hanging out with that homeless jerk anyways?!".

I quickly pull his glasses and let them smack back into his eyes as I scowled "OWW!". Ignoring him I enter the grocery store and peruse the aisles. That guy seriously needs to learn to cop on. Smokey has a home, he just lives at Nameless Road. Damn you, you sparkly disco ball.

Taking a basket I start putting in the necessary ingredients that Mitsuya asked me to get.

Vegetables, fruit, some salmon, rice and some more things. A few snacks as well before paying and leaving to nameless street. Arriving there I handed out some food to families that needed it and continued on my way to find Smokey.

*Thud*.

Turning around I saw nothing as expected and dwelled further inside the street.

*Thud*

*Swish*

This guy seriously needs to learn to land more quietly. He sounds like some sort of elephant.
I quickly countered the attack I sensed aimed at me before sending my own, which successfully landed on........... PI? “What are you doing here?”.

“Smokey said to escort you since you know what kind of people live here”. I just walked on further into rude boys territory as some of its people greeted me, me returning the greeting and giving them some food as I strolled further into nameless street, Pi following all the while.

“How has his condition been these past few days?”. “Not that bad........ but its getting worse bit by bit....... I’m getting more worried for him, as the rest of the people are. How have you been?”. “Same old same old. Ah, Smokey!”.

I ran up to the fluffy haired male, and hugged him from behind. “Ah, Kiki. Good to see you haven’t forgotten about me yet. I’m honoured", Smokey teased as he hugged me back. His hair was as soft as a cloud as I petted his hair. Seriously though, how the hell is it this soft?

“How could I ever forget you guys? Anything I can help out with?”. “Of course there is". So that’s how I spent the next hour and a half building some shelters and teaching some kids.

“Come back soon Kiki!”. “Yeah! Its just not the same without you!”. I laugh and wave goodbye as Shion and Takeshi escort me out of their territory. Those two can be serious but most of the time their just a couple of goofballs.

*Beep!*

Looking down at my phone I saw that I had a text from Mitsuya. He was asking if I was coming back soon to which I replied that I was gonna be there in a few.

Luna and Mana must be really hungry if Mitsuya's texting me this early.

*Click*

“I’m home!”, I called as I heard pitter patter footsteps racing towards me.

“Big sis Kiki!”.

“Did you bring anything yummy?!”.

“Mana! Luna! Let Kiki rest for a bit! Shoo shoo!”, waved Mitsuya as the two giggled and ran away from him. “Thanks Mitsuya".

He smiled at me in understanding and took the bags from me as I took off my shoes. “Did you get everything I asked?”. “Mhm. Now if you don’t need me, I’ll be taking a nap". “Kay, I’ll wake you up when dinners ready".

I just nod and sleepily stumble to my room, collapsing on the bed I drift off to lala land as I go over the things I need to do tomorrow. Which wasn't that much but still. You can't even imagine the strength needed to repair houses and deal with children. It drains you.

“Kiki.

KIKI.

KIKI!”.

“WHAT?!”.

“Some tall white haired guy is at the door. He says he needs to talk to you". “M, kay. Give me a sec", I mutter as I hear the door creak shut.

Rubbing open my eyes I drag on the nearest set of clothes. There’s only a few people that it could be. And I doubt it was one of those guys. Rushing down the stairs I walk towards the door and come face to face with...............

“What are you doing here, Lee?”.