Chapter 3: The Ransome

Ryan opens his email sitting infrount of him is a video of his wife conceted to a timer and a 12 volt car battery. His daughter is hanging over a pit of hungry bears. A man in black with a deep voice talks into the video camra.

"Meet me with blade at 12:00 midnight at the abondend cave and with 14.5 billion $ if you dont show up with them condicder your family dead."

So my brother the only one thats still alive in my family turns to me and and says. " What the hell have you done."

I just smile my evil smile and look at the clock on the wall. "Well borther you got 2 hours and its about an hour drive there. Have fun." as I close my eyes he shoves a cloth bag over my head. He picks me up and starts walking. A few minutes later he throws me into the back of a van closes the door and starts on his 1 hour drive.

Time passes and we finaly get there. Ryan grabs me and pulls me out if the van he takes off my hood and shoves me. I stumble onto some gravel and look up theres the cave. Now i start to think alright time to get out of here. So i see this guy come out of the shadows holding a woman and her child.

" Wheres my money?"

"Right here." Ryan tosses the bag towards him.

"Why do you want Blade?"

"I owe him a favor." He tosses Ryans wife and kid back to him.

So i make a mad dash and start thinking who owes me a favor? Wait Joker owes me. Joker and i have a pretty deep past. I used to run with him in the old days when we were kids. Got him out of some deep shit a few times. I hop in a car near by Joker hops in as well. "Your a hard man to find Blade."

"Well I try to be. How did you know i was being held hostage?"

"Didnt figured he would find you and give you over isnt that your brother?"

"Sadly."

"He was always the goodie two shoes."

"Yep so what happend?"

"My brother killed my girl while trying to take me in."

"That sucks any way I can help?"

"Yeah just drop me off at my gun shop."

So we stop at Hollowpoint Hell.( My shop) I give him a few full auto guns and we call it square.