Chapter 1: The Death Wish

Ok so as i was saying eariler this guy Ryan is some pretty bad news so my contacts tell me. So I decide to go check out the pentagon. Bad mistake on my part. There defecnces were armered to the teeth. Guys with snipers on every roof landmines in the grass humves everywere. I mean you would think I'm trying to kidnapp the president with this kind of weponery. So I start to think oh this is gunna be fun, man was I wrong.

The sleek look of a humve is never the same in the night. Just as it expoldes it's the best i mean its all glimering, then BOOM! So I blow up atlest 4 of these puppys by the time I get inside. The sleek deadly black look of a M4 just as you squease the tigger is magnificent. Espicaly how the body ripples as the bullet impacts and then you get your reward, blood.

Sometimes you forget to pack enough C4 well if you me you forget your M4 ammo. So I burned the entire clip. Turns out two bullets were efficient enough to kill one person. But I like the Spray 'n Pray tactics its just more fun that way or so I thought. Turns out the CIA is more dangerous then you would everythink. They started releasing Bio fumes of somekind into the vents so it enters the air.

So I start booking it down the hall running as fast as I could. WRONG I passed out in less than 2 hallways.So I wake up in a chair ducktaped to it I'm like oh great. There was BIG silhouette of a person in the backround. So I start looking around theres a car battery on the table next to me a few blooded knifes ehh a few tubes with liqud in them. So I dont start to worry.