I draw with Silver but it ends up red....(💔)

Tw:angst,S/H,strong language/Mention of r@pe,S/A,blood

Ship:None

Finney's POV:

I tried everything to make myself happy but everything I did went wrong.

I couldn't do anything right.

Robin,Vance,Bruce,Griffin,billy,Donna,and Gwen deserved better then me,everyone did.

It was his fault,He took my first time,took my happiness.

he took everything I was waiting for until I was older and better but no.

Everything he said ran through my head.

Ever since I got to school,I've been called a 'slut' and a 'bitch' and half of the school said I was happy and asking for it to happen but I swear I wasn't.

I haven't talk to my friends and my sister or dad.

I just stay in my room,wishing this never happen but then again I deserve this for being hopeless and useless.

It was the weekend and no one was home,Gwen was with the group or at her other friends and dad was at a Night Shift so I don't think they will be back by tomorrow and so it's just me,laying in the bathtub with ice cold water.

I looked down at my body wishing I didn't have this slutty little waist and big thighs.

Now I think I understand why people said I was happy and asking for it.

— time skip —

I got out of the bathtub and got in my clothes but sat on the bathroom floor hopelessly.

Razor in my hand that I hid under sink..

Dragging it on my pale skin, making 8 useless scars on my poor skin.

After 5 minutes,9 more scars was added onto my wrist and I started to feel dizzy and felt like I need to puke,And that's what I did,puking all over the place,feeling gross of myself.

I haven't noticed that I fell on floor,hopelessly.

I tried to move to get up but I couldn't move a single bone and that's when I realized I couldn't breathe or feel a heartbeat.

I was dying.

I was about to close my eyes and give up but until something came up to my mind.My friends.

I started to regretted everything that happened 10 minutes ago.

who is going to watch Gwen or dad,Who is going to Help Robin and Vance when their injured,who is going to help billy or griffin with homework,Who is going be with Donna when her parents aren't home.

I felt hot tears rolling down my face hoping I will feel something but nothing came.

Not a single heartbeat or a sweet breath came out of me.

Closing my eyes,Wish I can turn back time but it was too late I'm gone now.

But now I can sleep peacefully from this curelworld.

———————-

To be continue???