Epilogue

As years came to past Izuku and Momo had a good steady relationship they had another child together named Bulla. Izuku became the #1 hero in Japan putting All might shame in being the symbol of peace soon he retired along with Momo and spend the rest of their days together. For class A the deeply regret what they did as they never got past the top 25 in being pro hero well except for jirou she's the #15 at best. With Jirou her Momo and Izuku became friends again and became the best of hero's together. At the time being she dated Denki for quite awhile but she end up getting cheated on by him as she caught cheating on her with another girl and during the time at Izuku retirement at the age of 30 since he wants to take care of his family she met a guy who was friends with Izuku (Shinso) and they hit it off real well and started dating and they end up getting married and had children together. With Ochako she gave up on Izuku after she graduated knowing there's no way to earn his love after she became fake to him she became a hero at first but she fell off because all she thought about was getting money and she started to become a prostitute. With Mina she still thought about doing being a fake prank and she went to from being a hero to being a prisoner after she talking bad about a person not being able to do anything at all and she became he talk of being fake and no one ever trusted her as a hero. For Katuski he's been trying to show everyone that he can be a hero while he got a complex and ended up killing someone and they instantly got mad that they allowed a person like him but the all wanted him out from being a hero and he became dangerous to the point where Izuku had to step in and defeated him with no hesitation and they all felt safe again with him being around.

That's the end of this chapter thank you for reading