Chapter 2

He was going to regret it. Blue scales flurried through the main marketplace like a tornado underwater. The gentle glows of Aquatic conversations filled it whole, everyone seemed to be on alert, waiting for the dark blue colors of Cascade. Oh, there she was. The dark blue dragonet had a rare indigo color on her wings with veins of aqua. "My friends! My fellow SeaWings! My fellow BlueWings!" There was a large set of flashes from the others, it blinded Isonade. "As you all likely know, me and my fellows came here with 9 other tribes. One of them is now free. Now we must work together to free the others!" There were whispers in Aquatic now. "If you are not happy here, you can go to a tribe of your blood and join them and follow their queen. The queen I follow is the unbeatable SeaWing queen, Queen Monsoon!" There were whispers again, this time with excitement. If they followed Cascade, they could be free of Bluemoon. A small black and blue dragonet, Opalite, walked over to Isonade cautiously. "Am I the only dragon sensing a storm coming?" Isonade shrugged. "Yeah. the water's feeling pretty frizzy, probably going to be just a thunderstorm." Suddenly, a strong current swept through the marketplace. "GET COVER!" Isonade struggled for a rock and the current swept him away, away, away.