Chapter 5: Wolf vs Dragon

That night me and Rheagar we're sleeping together and suddenly I started to dream. In my dream I hear voices it was Rheagar's voice and Lyanna's voice I looked through the small crack in the door I saw Rheagar kissing Lyanna. "So Rheagar when I become your mistress will you make our son heir to the throne," Lyanna asks Rheagar. Then Rheagar looks at Lyanna "Lyanna listen this child will not be my heir my first born son Aegon will be king and I'm not going to make my children that I made with Rheanys illegitimate for you never Rheanys is your future queen," Rheagar said putting his cloths on. "Everything is always about Rheanys stop talking about her I'm the woman you need not her you'll soon grow tired of her," Lyanna said and Rheagar leaves the room. I wake up to Rheagar shaking me "Rheanys you've been crying was it Lyanna again," Rheagar said I nodded my head and Rheagar holds me in his arms.
Winterfell
Nine year old Jon Snow was practicing his sword fighting skills when he saw his three older half siblings. Jon walks towards them "Hello I know we haven't met I'm Jon Snow Lord Stark's illegitimate son," Jon said very shyly Aegon looks at Jon "I'm Andrew Stark it's nice to meet you Jon," Aegon said and elbows Jaehaerys in the ribs "Ow that hurt, Hi Jon I'm Joseph Stark," Jaehaerys said holding his rib. Rheaella steps forward "Hello Jon I'm Hannah Stark it's a pleasure to meet you," Rheaella said with a smile. Catelyn sees Jon talking to Aegon , Jaehaerys and Rheaella "Andrew, Joseph and Hannah stay away from that boy," Catelyn yells at them "Yes mother," They said together and all three of them left Jon all alone. Catelyn walks into Ned's room "Ned when we tell Aegon , Jaehaerys and Rheaella also about their father's affair with your sister that upseted their mother and when they learn about Jon our sweet Aegon might come for his head," Catelyn said to Ned. Ned looks at his wife "Cat calm down we both see Aegon , Jaehaerys and Rheaella as our children and also I saw Jaehaerys watching Sansa I think it's adorable," Ned said to his wife and heard her giggle for the first time since Brandon's death.